What tin did you empty today?

Just finished a 7g box of Pöschl’s Mac Craig Royal.

1 Like

20g of Ntsu! How did this hapen? Hopefully NicRush will have it in stock soon. How did I become a Ntsu junkie?

toffenose that is messed up cause I 'am about to kill some grand cairo .

1 Like

Just polished off the remains of a 100g bag of Sternecker Fresko before heading for the Railroad Mills Scotch. That one isn’t going to last much longer either.

A small tin of McC OG.

1 Like

A 8.75 g can of the Original & Genuine ,it’s the second can in a row .Thank God I just recieved the twenty something gram tin in the mail along with some rooster and others .I got toque sp extra as a sample and it is excellent .I might have to invest in some

1 Like

Took the last pinch out of a McC’s Mild & Lemon last night.

One of my SP 100 tins from Cornwall, only one left to go, very sad…

A small tin of Original and genuine,and some Red Bull,only got some F&T DRJustice ,Hedges,and some President left,waiting for my Toque order.

1 Like

Molens DeKralingse Hollandse Bolongaro

Coming to the bottom of my second medium tin of O&G now.

1 Like

Just cracked open my box of Samuel Gawiith CCC, took the remaining particles that was left. That’s it, one Samuel Gawith CCC done.

Finished a small Taxi Blue yesterday. I realy don’t see the point in these 12g tins. They disappear too fast.

Now I’ve just finished my Samuel Gawith Zip.

Finished some President today.

I just opened up my tube of Carhart’s Choice and it was empty! I did not empty it today, but I don’t know whre it all went. I had a spare but I traded that one to Viking :-/ Its a good thing there is a shop within walking distance that carries this one. :slight_smile:

Wowser. You finished a whole tin of US Scotch?! You are out of control, Xander, really out of control.

1 Like

Pocket tin of levi garrett sweet.

LOL Where does one get a pocket tin, perique?

Polished off the remains of a tin of Toque Spanish Gem last night.