What tin did you empty today?

Just emptied the last of a tin of WoS Grand Cairo into my daily box, so it will be all gone by the end of the day. At least I have a nearly full large tin of Tranter’s Grand Cairo on hand, and it’s pretty much identical.

Well today I emptied my first tin! Right into the pocket of my river shorts that have a mesh bottom, by the time I noticed the tin and pocket were empty! Whoa! I had stuffed about 8 empty sample containers in there to take upstairs, and they allowed too much room in the pocket, I rarely carry a tin, but my wooden pocket snuff container was full of Rooster. It was my 10g tin of FUBAR Grunt, a favorite strong snuff. But in the mail today came two 50g tubs of Fubar from Mr. Snuff. So the crying was short and sweet!!! Still sad-

1 Like

@Whalen: that’s such a sad story, good thing it had a happy ending! I’ve yet to lose snuff to cross contamination/emptying into the pocket/in the wash…knock on wood…

Really sad :frowning: I emtied today Gletcherprise and Ozona Cherry taperboxes.

Just finished my Gawith Hoggarth CM and Kendal Brown boxes today.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Strasbourg… NP I have more already.

20g of Ntsu Menthol. Not bad at all for a menthol, and since I’ve become a Ntsu junkie I was using it in pretty large doses. After finishing the tin, I’m sticking to the opinion that its really more mint-like than menthol-like. I’ll not replace this one though, but I do want to keep well stocked on the plain. Also I am currently focusing on snuffs I do not want to replace so that I can free some space.

cherry menthol toque. Now everyone is going to think I only snuff fruit snuffs.

All cuddled up on the couch with my O&G and what? The tin is empty! I pulled a nose hair out to distract my feeble mind. I guess I refilled my mini tin upstairs with the remainder. A pinch of SM500 instead. Not the same, just not the same.

1 Like

A tin of SP 100. Back on my home blend of various Toques now,

A 10g tin of Toque Original. Just as well I have a 100g bulk bag ordered. I’d hate to be without that one.

1 Like

Very close to finishing a small tin of WoS Grand Cairo.

1 Like

Just had the last pinch of my Samuel Gawith K.B. Special.

Polished off yet another little box GH of Camphor/Menthol, my ritual morning nose-clearer. Love the stuff!

1 Like

I was in my local pub last night and a chap showed interest in my snuff and asked if he could try some. He helped me finish my Pöcshl’s Mac Craig Royal. He’s not on the Internet and now I have to take him some snuff in for next Tuesday evening.

1 Like

Snuff Head, you are a gentleman. Glad to see this type of chivalry still exist.

1 Like

@ cstokes4, thanks. But that is what we do in the pub, any one is welcome to pinches of mine and ermtony’s snuff. I’m the one who feels in debt as he bought me a pint costing just over $4 just on closing time. A full box of Mac Craig Royal would only cost around $3.

Well you know what they say about good deeds… they are returned twice over.

1 Like

Two today…Mild Lemon and Toque Bourbon