What tin did you empty today?

Just finished a 7g tin of Ozona President that I got in January. I still have another one in reserve.

1 Like

A small tin of Wilsons Chocolate Orange.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

10g tin of Toque Menthol and 10g tin of Toque Bourbon

10g box Ozona Spearmint

Damn i used 10 gr of Toque Original in the last coupe of days.

Just broken open my red box of McChrystal’s Violet to get the last pinch out.

A box of Bernard’s weiß - blau.

I killed off my 5g tin of Wilson’s Toast #20 a few days ago, filled it back up, and killed it again yesterday. Good stuff there.

gaitwith and hogarth strawberry actualy killed it yesterday. I think I’am the only person that loves this snuff. Definatly a rebuy (or actualy a buy as I got it in trade.)

I like that one! I think it’s pretty good. I am yet to be disappointed by Gawith & Hoggarth. They have worked their way into my daily rotation.

me too.

I like that one too, bob. I haven’t paid enough attention to it to learn to love it yet though. Today I finished my 10g tin of Toque Original, but I have 100g in bulk that is mostly untouched.

Just finished another 10 gram tin of Toque Natural, the only snuff I’ve finished two tins of. Natural, or maybe Quit, are definitely on my re-order list, but I know better than to order 10 gram tins with these now!

My Snuff Store’s Licorice.

Unfortunately a 4.65 ounce can of Buttercup was emptied for me, during transit from the US - so never got to try that sad to say! :o( And I keep getting this error message here, when trying to upload pics “The file you attempted to upload (Billede0107.jpg) was empty. You are not allowed to upload (Billede0107.jpg) the requested file type:”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metania/3896509954/in/set-72157622159868145/

Looks like it’s still able to be saved.