Samuel Gawith - Yay or Nay?

@ Carol, the SG Apple is DELICIOUS, you’ll love it.

1 Like

Is it SG that makes Irish D Light?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I have not taken to any of the SG snuffs. A lot of you have been the beneficiary of my trading out of them. I have another on the trades site if you want to expand your collection…

1 Like

@ Bigguyer: have you tried Yellow Crest?

1 Like

@Xander I sent it to you!

1 Like

not me. I got mine from My Smoking Shop. Anyway, I’m surprised if you didn’t care for that one. Its the best I’ve had from them so far. Blue Crest is in second place. I’d get both of those again. The rest of the ones, were ok. Still have about 50 left to get though.

1 Like

You still have 50 SG’s to go through? Yikes!

1 Like

I’ve tried 8, and they have over 60 types, so more than 50 really. Wilsons seems to dominate my collection so far.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I thought you bought 50 to try! I’m trying to catch up on Wilson’s.

1 Like

This is what I need to round out my SG collection. Then I’m off to conquer Wilson’s. KB Plain KB Special B Menthol Extra Menthol Strawberry Aniseed Chocolate Carnation Jockey Club

1 Like

@Xander Sorry my mistake, must have been a senior moment…

1 Like

@Leman - Avoid the Jockey Club, it is scented like cheap granny perfume. Not in the same league as the Wilsons and GH varieties.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip Sandy. It will have to be the last SG snuff I get now. I’ll probably only get it so I can say I have all their current snuffs. GH Jockey Club is fantastic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Up till now, I’ve only tried the following: Apple, Apricot, Black Coffee, Cob Dark, Jockey Club, Kendal Brown, Irish ‘D’ Light and Scotch Black. Black Coffee is my favourite and Scotch Black was the worst. Won’t re-order Jockey Club, Apricot and Kendal Brown, not because they are so bad but I’ve found better ones from other manufacturers. I’ve just now taken some Cob Dark…lovely stuff!

1 Like

@ Leman I had some of the Chocolate in trade with another member. It was very much like Afterglow in grind and moisture. Probably the same base tobacco. I might get it again someday.

1 Like

I was wondering which one was better. SG Jockey Club, or GH? Similar scents on both?

1 Like

Only had Wilson’s Jockey Club here. Its good. I heard GH was also good but SG was not. I’ll get them all eventually and decide for myself.

1 Like

Actually, I heard that 6 posts ago.

1 Like

@xander GH snuffs don’t do it for me. They seem really sneezy and not all that good. I don’t see posts about GH much.

1 Like