Samuel Gawith - Yay or Nay?

I’m really enjoying Yellow Crest lately. Compared to Wilsons, F&T, Toque, and Dholakia, SG is poorly respresented in my collection. Slowly and steadily I’ve been getting more and more of them. They really need to expand their lame US offerings though.

1 Like

Angels are singing with Honey flavor. Thanks.

1 Like

I like their Golden Glow, Black Coffee and Dr Verey’s, Oh not forgetting Zip!

1 Like

SG Black Coffee is heavenly, I’ve got a full tin and I’ve already ordered some more. Never want to be without it.

1 Like

is the banana any good? i was considering putting that in among my next batch i order

1 Like

I like the Banana. It’s the only one around (that I know of). I have 30g of it.

1 Like

After hearing about their apple, that one is on my wishlist.

1 Like

I have almost all the SG snuffs now, and there aren’t any I don’t like. Some of them aren’t every day users, but they all have their place in the lineup.

1 Like

Some are a bit too perfumy for me, so I tend to stay away from those. A good deal of them are superb. SG has something for everyone, that’s for sure. They just happen to make the best fruit snuffs.

1 Like

A definite Yay from me - I only have a handful of SG snuffs, but they are all very good indeed.

1 Like

@ Carol, the SG Apple is DELICIOUS, you’ll love it.

1 Like

Is it SG that makes Irish D Light?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I have not taken to any of the SG snuffs. A lot of you have been the beneficiary of my trading out of them. I have another on the trades site if you want to expand your collection…

1 Like

@ Bigguyer: have you tried Yellow Crest?

1 Like

@Xander I sent it to you!

1 Like

not me. I got mine from My Smoking Shop. Anyway, I’m surprised if you didn’t care for that one. Its the best I’ve had from them so far. Blue Crest is in second place. I’d get both of those again. The rest of the ones, were ok. Still have about 50 left to get though.

1 Like

You still have 50 SG’s to go through? Yikes!

1 Like

I’ve tried 8, and they have over 60 types, so more than 50 really. Wilsons seems to dominate my collection so far.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I thought you bought 50 to try! I’m trying to catch up on Wilson’s.

1 Like