Toque Coke!

Wilsons Lemon Grove and Toque Coke??/ Or St. Clements and Coke… just thorwing those out there

Well, it has been 2 months now I have been addicted to Toque Coke. It is still my number one go to snuff. I love the stuff Thanks Roderick!

1 Like

I actually don’t like Toque Coke by itself. But mix it equally with the Toque Cherry Menthol, and Iove it. It brings the cola and cherry out more, and then the menthol becomes this nice afternote. It doesn´t appear until you’ve been enjoying the cherry coke scent for a couple of minutes.

1 Like

I had to mix the Coke also, as I just didn’t connect with it. I tried Cherry Menthol, but maybe I didn’t add enough, but then I put some regular Menthol in it, and now it’s just like Gawith Cola, which I like alot.

I made a Toque Coke/She Cherry blend that’s pretty refreshing. 1/2 tsp Cherry to 2 tsp Coke. Just a hint of cherry and menthol. I really like the Coke by itself as well.

1 Like

I mix the Toque Coke and Toque Vanilla. It’s my go to snuff all day long. I never leave the house without it! Roderick, thanks so much for the brilliant snuff!

1 Like

@click I just mixed some Coke and Vanilla 50/50. First snuff is good. Let you know how it works out as I work it for awhile.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the few sniffs I’ve taken so far. I intend explore it in detail this Saturday.

1 Like

bigbuyer, I hope you enjoy the 50/50 mix. Some days I do 25/75 Vanilla/Coke and some days vice versa. I look forward to hearing your opinion.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/_1Hed7GU7zk

1 Like

With another batch from Toque come in I’ve added more Silver Dollar Cherry and now some Silver Dollar Cola into my 25g tin of Toque Coke (then topped off with Toque Quit) and am quite smitten with the result Probably 15g Toque Coke, 2g SD Cherry, 1g SD Cola and 1-2g Toque Quit Heaven. I’m in heaven … just a hit of menthol from the SDs to enhance the effervescence and a little more strength & tobacco sugar from the Quit. Looking forward to these sitting together longer and really blending. Love it!

2 Likes

@ar47 that sounds wonderful

2 Likes

I just tried Toque Coke for the first time and found the flavor wanting. Just getting a hint of cola for a few seconds. @Roderick maybe the kola nut being used indeed needs looking into?

@Roderick it was shipped from Toque about two weeks ago. For the record, I love the Toque line for its variety, high quality, and low cost.

It’s okay, but makes me want to go to the store and buy some real soda. Can’t be satisfied with 

a snuff that makes me crave something else.

I sampled the latest batch of Coke and it is marvelous. Thank you @Roderick!

2 Likes

Ok, did some mixing today and the coke does go quite well with some toque strawberry.  I’ll keep it around for 

occasional pinching.

2 Likes

@Captainblackboogers great idea! I have had a good deal of Toque’s Coke + SD Cola + SD Cherry (Cherry Toque) and was just thinking I should try it with a little Toque Vanilla for vanilla cherry coke. I’ll give your strawberry a try when I get a chance

@ar47 Go easy on the strawberry! @captainblackboogers would know better than me, but I do a mix of the Toque Peanut Butter and Strawberry and it doesn’t take much for the at strawberry to be overpowering

Thanks @Bizzle! I think my Cherry Coke was around 10:1 Coke:Cherry. The Coke is fairly muted. SD Cola has more cola IME