I'm Sniffin' My Capt. Morgan Rum Flavored Snuff

…and it’s damn good. I have to get a new tin of the Dental Plain I used as the base and make up some more. That example given in the discussions a few weeks back on how to flavor your own snuff worked GREAT. Many thanks to whomever the OP was.

Nice! What method did you use to push the flavor?

Search for the discussion topic “New Way to Flavor Snuff” by leman. I used a small round plastic food-storage container, poured one of those airline-sized mini-bottles of Capt. Morgan into it,put a couple teaspoons of Dental Plain on a hankerchief, and suspended the 'kerchief about an inch over the rum using the lid of the container to secure it in place. Then let it sit for two days before removing the snuff and letting it dry out (it will absorb some moisture from the rum). Of note: the white 'kerchief washed up fine afterwards…no tobacco stains. Allowing it to sit longer will give more flavor, and more moisture, to the snuff. My two-day period was only because I couldn’t stand the wait any longer. There are other discussions re: flavoring snuff on this site that you can review.

From snuffgrinder: Put your snuff in a lidded jar. Tie a pad moistened with water, or other liquid to a piece of string and dangle it inside the jar out of contact with the snuff and cover the jar. Stir up your snuff once a day and re moisten the pad if necessary until the moisture level suits you. You can also put the water in first and float the snuff on it in a small open bowl and seal the jar. This is the easiest method I’ve found to moisten or flavor snuff with liquids. If your snuff gets lumpy, just spread it out on a cutting board, crush the lumps and mix the snuff together thoroughly

I’m seeing Wild Turkey FUBAR Grunt in my future…

I’ve known a few grunts to get FUBAR on Wild Turkey.

LOL!

That sounds fantastic. I’m gonna try it. I don’t have Cpn Morgan, I’ll try some Malibu, that should be interesting.

Wild Turkey!!! Hells yeah! :slight_smile:

Damn, I just tossed an empty Wild Turkey. I coulda used it for snuff!