Congratulations Patrick!

I’d like to say well done to Patrick Collins, the man has outdone himself again. This double compartment box is excellent, beautifully made, and holds enough snuff for a days snuffing. Has anybody else got one of these fantastic boxes and what do you think? Stefan

I got one and it really is superb. Perfect for the job.

I agree 100%. I have been using the double compartment box for about 2 or so weeks. It is great. Nice workmanship with tight lids. I can hardly wait to see what is next!

The Patrick Collins triple? The quadruple? THE PATRICK COLLINS GOOGLEPLEX??!!??

I have one and I don’t go anywhere without it. Thanks Patrick - you are a gem!

I feel kinda silly calling the design “genius” but what the hey - it’s genius. I remember when he first talked about how the initial design with one lid and how there was cross contamination of the snuffs. The idea of two lids never occurred to me. Thats what I call a stroke of genius! Nice work Patrick. I hope to get one soon.

Thanks for the compliments. glad you like them. I particularly like the rounded bottoms on these. It really makes them seem smaller and thinner. I have a couple that didn’t get that treatment and they seem huge. I do have some more if anyone would like to buy direct. Just give me a whisper. @midnightmosesuk- the googleplex snuffboxes ended up a bit too large for a pocket. you have to carry them like this…

Is that Sean Penn?

No, that’s me with my last googleplex snuff box. I am often mistaken for Sean Penn in bad light. You notice the large “Dial-o-Snuff” attachment on the front of the box. :wink:

I just ordered mine from Tom and there was only one left. Can’t wait to get it along with some WOS Peach Melba. So when will the 3-4 compartment boxes be coming out for those of us that really can’t make up their mind about which snuff to take? :wink:

Thanks for the orders. I actually have 8 left. Been out of town and haven’t had time to update. Tom

I’m sure Patrick will see this thread. Glad your order arrived safely. Thanks for the biz. Tom

WOW! what a wonderful review. thanks Industro, glad you like them. and thank you Tom for making them available at nicotinerush.com

I can’t disagree with you there Industro. Even an aging rivethead like me can appreciate the beauty of one of these boxes. When I got mine, it was love at first sight.

I can’t afford to get too many of these, but I’m sorely tempted. On another tack, I wonder if someone could come up with a steampunk version of a snuff box? Lots of brass and cogs etc… hmm, that gives me an idea.