NTSU !!!

Filek, that’s it!!! Where does Gawith comes into the picture? And yes Namrata, as I’ve said already, it’s actually tobacco crumbs and not snuff. But it is easy to snuff once it’s been dried out. I’m going to put some in my lip now, never tried it before but there is always a first time.

must be 2 in 1…!!!no idea about African users… and that the reason said MAINLY USED FOR CHEWING…hope Pieter can do more research on this issue!

What is Pan Masala?

combination of some spices with betelnut and tobacco.

To be chewed? And spit?

Well, I’ve had the NTSU in my lower lip now for about 10 minutes. It stung a bit at first and then it changed to a soft, sweet taste. It has formed a nice “plug”. It is not producing any coloured spittle, so I don’t know if it’s safe to swallow. Wish someone could advise me about this. It’s quite nice and I can feel the nicotine kick. At the same time I have some Manjul up my nose, I’m really into some Indian world now. Very nice indeed!! This is a good combination, I love it!! Namrata, I will talk to my friend at the tobacco shop tomorrow. I’m sure he will be able to shed some light on this topic.

thanks Pieter! true Indian fan!!!

Pieter- try an American scotch in the mouth.

I’ve rinsed my mouth now, the stuff came out in one piece, almost no crumbs left. This is something totally new to me, I’ve never had tobacco in my mouth before. I’m now going to try some American Peach, Tom. I hope I will live to tell you about it!! May I swallow the juice?

No, spit the juice. And dump a small amount of the powder in the lower lip, and it will form there, spitting the excess out. It’s not bad once you get used to the procedure. I used to dip Bruton and all of them.

Great find, Pieter! I was sure you’d turn this one up eventually!

I tried some American Peach in my lip and although it was quite nice, I doubt whether I will do it again. I prefer the snuff IN my nose rather than BENEATH it!! Xander, I will talk to my friend today and see if I can get NTSU via his shop. Anybody who would like to try this can let me know and I will get you a tin. But, be warned, this is NOT your ordinary snuff.

Pieter, dipping snuff (that’s what its called when its in your lip) takes getting used to, especially when its dry snuff like the ones we sniff. Now, I would never recommend making a habit of it, as there are consequences, but it can be pleasant. I know I sound wishy washy on it, but I want to tell you not to judge by one time but I also want to tell you not to do it all the time. I think around here Honey Bee and Tops Sweet are the most popular for this purpose. I had been trying each of my Americans this way once or twice each (except Maccoboy) but I think I’ve had enough for now. Sure, I’d love to try that Ntsu, at least once and have a tin for the collection. Your warning is well heeded, I’ve learned to keep an open mind for differnt snuff styles. Keep it handy for our next trade. As we’ve discussed, I have a few things here for you now. I think Wesley’s website lists a Ntsu menthol as well. Did you come across that one?

Pieter, one more thing. Try the Dholakia Black Snuff. I really think its your style!

ntsu is an anagram of nuts!

thank u pieter!

I can’t wait to try the Dholakia Black. @Namrata: Is the Dholakia Black a new product? Or is it a product that is established in India but will be breaking into the US market?

I can see I’m going to have to try the Dholakia Black myself. Sounds very good.

I’m also looking forward to get some of the Black Snuff up my nose. It might be the snuff I’ve been dreaming of all my life!!!

Well my friends, I must tell you, this cat pee snuff is growing on me!!! I like it more and more!!!