about f&t snuffs and other various things

that is what i am saying. they are two totaly different snuffs in texture and taste, or were. i have new cans of HDT next to certain cans of #22 and they are the same. some are different and what i know as them, but other cans are not. really, truly and honestly. i brought it up too see if this was somthing common with these snuffs. aparently not, so i do not know. but i have both scents burned into my memory from the shear amount i have used, so its not a simple mistake. who knows tobacco is a natural product and varies greatly from field to field, bale too bale, so some differences will be noticed even when there is a highly skilled person working to blend lots for consistant quality. so i figured i would ask around… i was using alot of HDT up until a few months ago. the light extra fine powdethat had tones of butterscotch and a wiff of curing barn that i loved so much that would form little balls that always falll out of my nose and down the front of my nice shirts leaving these little powder light lines, went to a dark, and coarser grind. likeIHT22 which to me was nice and had a distintive burley overtones. then recently i bought a pound of IHT22 and it was great but different then what i was used too and also different then the few new tins i had left from my last order. so four days ago i placed an order and decided to try HDT again to see if it had gotten back to what i liked… it came and was still alot darker but alot finer like it was supposed to be. it is still not the same in the nose but alot closer. then with that same order mike gave me a box of IHT22 as a sample so i went to put it in my snuff box and it was half as light in color then what i had from the pound and tins and looked more of the grind of HDT and the taste was like a blend of the two. i hope this makes some sense too you, because it is a hard thing to put into words without being able to just lay out the array of samples.