OT: Italy earthquake

This morning, at 3:30 am (italian time) a big earthquake striked central Italy near L’aquila, in the Abruzzo region, there are many casualties, about 15000 collapsed houses and nearby some thousands homeless, and here at the Red Cross Rescue Service we are all in state of max emergency… This is for I will express my feelings to the people who lives this great tragedy…

Yes, I saw this on the news late last night/early this morning. My sincere and heartfelt sympathies go out to all who are affected by this tragedy.

Thanks from us all in Italy

Just heard about this a few minutes ago. Italy has both my sympathy and my prayers.

Some bad events the past day or two. Earthquake in Italy, Volcano in Chile & Alaska.

Bad news, the number of death is raised to 150 and the homeless is almost 50000, and a new earthquake had take place just 40 minutes ago… Not already know the consequences…

New stats: 235 people died, 90% of houses down, 70 000 homeless, and is not over yet I would prefer talk about snuff, but… Well tomorrow night me and my team will go to L’Aquila so good bye and see you soon, nice snuffing!

best of luck

I will pray for all the families in Italy who have lost loved ones, it’s a terrible tragedy :o(

and me God be with you