Breaking News: New flavours at Wilsons of Sharrow

Checking the site, I found a new flavor, Peach Melba. Also showing is Spearmint Plus. Not sure if it is also a new offering, I haven’t heard of it before now. http://www.sharrowmills.com/varieties.html

That’s a coincidence They have just sent me their new price list and they have dropped the prices slightly. Good going for this day and age when on a clear day you can see all other prices rise!

Thanks for the tip, I’m planning to place a long-overdue order. I hope I’ll see a reduction in their export prices as well.

Peach Melba sounds great. Exciting news.

Sounds kinda like baby food to me LOL. Or maybe one of those ocean drinks with the umbrella? But it probably smells great!

Is Melba a type of cheese?

nope, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peach\_Melba its a dessert

No, it’s peach and vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce. Traditional dessert. Also a flavour of yoghurt.

Peach Melba is winging its way to the USA as I type. I put in a new order with them and they told me they had this new flavor, so I thought why not! I’ll let you know when it arrives. Dave

The price drop is down to the temporary drop in VAT to 15% - it’ll be back up in November again.

So that won’t affect exports at all.

I think Spearmint Plus has been around for a while but I noticed another new flavour on the site - Vanilla Ice. Hopefully it’s not as awful as the rapper.

Nice find, Brad. Completely missed it.

Ice Ice Baby

yes but have you ever smelled him???

It’s still a billion times better than Lil’ Wayne and 50 Cent.

50 got swagger. Or at least that is what I have heard on the streets.

Not to name-drop or anything, but in my BS life I met 50c. He is a really nice guy. Friendly and humble, unlike many of the newly rich I happened to meet. The bst 50c track I ever heard though was a version of Disco Inferno mashed with Alphaville Big in Japan I think it was. Done by Eclectic Method (video mashers). (BS=Before Snuff in case you are wondering)

Has anybody tried these new flavors? I’ve had Spearmint Plus since January (when I started snuffing, so I don’t know how old it is.) Its ok, but too mentholy for my taste. Stick with Crumbs of Comfort if you want spearmint. Vanilla Ice sounds like menthol too, but Peach Melba sounds nice.

50 smokes cubans. Look up his concert rider.