What Snuff Do You Recommend For Noobs

Just started snuffing a month ago but i’ve tried a fair few snuffs already wondering what i should try next?

Ratings

5*

-Toque Camphor and Clove

-Wilsons of Sharrow Royal George

-Toque Vanilla

-Toque Almond Toast

-Wilsons of Sharrow Ani Plus

-6 Photo Anarkali

4*

-Wilsons of Sharrow Grand Cairo

-Wilsons of Sharrow Ani Extra

-Viking Persica

-6 Photo Kailash

-Poschl Alpina

-Poschl Red Bull

-Poschl Schmalzler A Brazil

-Bernard Brazil Doppelt Fermentiert

-Toque Spanish Gem

-Wilsons of Sharrow Rows of Sharrow

3*

-Fribourg and Treyer Dr J.R. Justice

-Fribourg and Treyer Patch

-Toque Ambrosia

-Toque X-mas Pudding

-Wilsons of Sharrow Crumbs of Comfort

-Sir Walter Scott Creme de Figue

-FUBAR Jungle Fever

2*

-Fribourg and Treyer Santo Domingo

-Wilsons of Sharrow Africa

1*

-Viking Thor’s Hammer

Only 1 star for Thors Hammer? Im curious whats your opinion on this one, since its one of my fav actually If you liked Bernards, you should try Fitchennadel as well (Bernards ‘F’ with a forest on the tapbox). Its not typical schmaltzer grind and texture wise, but has a great pine aroma and a bit fermented tobacco from what I remember. Also, give Toques Peanut Butter a try if you like intriguing scents.

3 Likes

Its a subjective thing. If you are tolerating the snuffs that you have been trying, try whatever sounds good. Maybe look at some reviews. Most everyone here would tell you that your tastes will probably change with time and experience. I would not throw anything away hastily, you might want to re visit it later. But, I think you should try Wilsons of Sharrows Best SP, Tom Buck and Best Dark. Friburg and Treyer HDT. Sam Gawith Kendal Brown Original, Scented, Special- at least one of those. Six Photo Motia, also Green Dragon or Begum Green. FUBAR RNR, FUBAR Toasted, FUBAR BOSS. SG Mastiff, or any of their peppermints that are available. At least a couple of the Wilsons of Sharrows SM series. Some of the Toque fruit flavors, especially blueberry menthol, raspberry menthol, pomegranate, USA citrus, USA lime, USA peach. Some unscented Sam Gawiths. Toque Quit and SP Extra… But you will like what you like!

2 Likes

@Johano

I thought that Thor’s Hammer smelled like goats to me which is not the best smell imo.

@Mr_O

Thanks for all the recommendations will definitely be including some of those in my next order.  

1 Like

Hopefully you will find some new favorites! As for the Ottos, I just have not tried them yet. Hopefully that will change later this year!