Overview of smokeless tobacco forms from India/Pakistan/beyond

Just found this rather intersting overview of smokeless tobacco forms in the wider region and i tought that might be of interest to some of you:

https://untobaccocontrol.org/kh/smokeless-tobacco/paan-betel-quid-tobacco/

1 Like

Very interesting.  There’s a few on there I would love to try!

3 Likes

Same for me even if it was just for once but i guess that most of this creations are out of reach for from Europe/USA.

Are you familiar with hookah1 assortment? This online store carries quite a few exotic tobacco products.

https://hookah1.com/

4 Likes

Thank you @volunge for the hint. Didnt know the site. The have quite some stuff i would like to get a chance to try. The Swastika snuff brand i saw several years ago for the first time but never had the chance to obtain it. Guess it is the samw this time around, since i am jn Germany i dont think that i can order directly from them.

1 Like

Well my assumption was wrong as they actually do ship international orders. Guess i will try to place a order with them. Thanks again for the hint.

1 Like

Sadly, they sell by case (box) only. Shipping of Madras case to Europe was 80 Eur (last year), I didn’t order.

1 Like

Okay. I guess i am out then as well. That is way too expensive. Actually because i saw it on there i did some name droping in my Amazon app and guess what, found a seller who got this Tulsi guthka. Did already place a order. Guess they just did not state that there is tobacco inside. The app says i will have it in 2 weeks. Lets see how it will work out.

1 Like

Man, that sucks. They got A LOT of very interesting stuff there. F**king out of reach for me since i am in Germany as well.

Some other guy from Germany (@Hloridison) has ordered and received a case of Arya Madras and a case of TPS from them before the pandemic (and before the new EU taxation rules coming into power).

They would still ship to Germany, but you would have to pay taxes to your customs. Afaik, in contrary to many other EU member states, Germany allows to import chewing and nasal tobacco products (no restriction on distance and cross-border sales of such goods).