Otto Schmalzler

Bloody hell Roderick. He’s only gone and done it…

I’m completely hooked. For me this one stands apart from other schmalzlers as to my nose it has quite a heavy floral scent, but when mixed with the deep plum it becomes sublime. Can’t put it down. Using it all day.

I’ve noticed that a little goes a long way with this one, no shovelling boatloads into the nasal cavern for me. This is fine too as the nic content is there.

This one has knocked Toque CBD and Viking Dark off the shared top spot for me.

Very well done.

Oh man, got some coming in the post can’t wait till it gets here. Chancellor is great too.

5 Likes

I’ve also been recently enjoying Otto Schmalzler.

Good stuff!  :slight_smile:

4 Likes

…Still can’t put it down.

3 Likes

I’ve decided that if could only have one snuff for the rest of my life, this one would be it. Definitely.

Best snuff ever created (IMO, from the 50 or so I’ve tired).

Perfect daily goodness.

4 Likes

Thank YOU mate.

2 Likes

Just tried it. Fantastic snuff. Bravo, Roderick. 

2 Likes

Recieved order pretty damn fast, first 2 I tried was the Schmalzler and awhile after the Glacier. This is great great great! I think Roderick as always pulled off some great snuffs/Schmalzler. Flavors are wonderful in Otto Schmalzler. Very happy as mentioned above I can NOT keep myself from not every 10 to 25 minutes taking more of these great snuffs. Great products… Great customer service… and gets here pretty quickly to the USA his orders go out fast no messing around. And I appreciate all of that. Glad Toque is here and around making some of my favorite snuffs. prodotti molto buoni! Always excited to see what’s next in the vast array of snuffs. A happy man tonight. Relaxing with multiple pinches of Otto Schmalzler and some Vecchio Amaro del Capo in my small glass cup. I Recommended to drink try some with some Schmalzler great pairing!

4 Likes

Nice! I have some of that in transit, all the Ottos except one, will be nice to try it! Toque is great, huh?

2 Likes

I like this one. Isn’t as moist as I expected (not sure if it should be since I presumed all Schmalzlers are moist). Not sure if this is better or the best of the Otto line since I haven’t tried any other yet. 

3 Likes