Chimo on ebay

I ordered some of this and DHL is dropping off June 3rd. EL TIGRITO CHIMO PASTA CHEWING JELLY GEL AMARILLO/ROJO/DORADO/AZUL 18 GRM. !!!

Google it on eBay. The menthol and red can are real good.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up!  

2 Likes

@Cobguy It seems the more you order, the price is better.

3 Likes

@RS422 It looks like there are 4 varieties.  Which have you tried?  Thanks!  

1 Like

@Cobguy I like the blue menthol can. The red can has red pepper taste. Kinda hot and peppery, but good also. The menthol has a cool minty taste.

2 Likes

@ Cobguy The blue and yellow can with the man on the horse is probably the closest to Chimo el toro.

2 Likes

Thanks again!  :slight_smile:

1 Like

It made it out of Venezuala. In Panama now. Still saying delivering June 3rd.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, my friend Charlie (AZ Pipe Club) ordered some as well.

1 Like

@Cobguy total of about 3 weeks total. 1 week to ship. 1 week to get out of Venezuala. And 1 week to get to Phoenix.

2 Likes

That’s really good!  Glad they got this figured out finally.  :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cobguy Made it to Miami today. Whoop,whoop.

2 Likes

Have you tried the Tan one?  I can’t figure out which flavor that is.  Maybe a sweeter version of regular?

1 Like

@Cobguy Never tried the tan one. The light blue menthol is my favorite. Nice minty taste. You could email the seller and ask. He seems to be knowledgable about his products. He took a few days to answer me on shipping. He told me planes only picked up about once a week, but assured me that dhl would pick up and deliver.

2 Likes

Got  chimo in the mail yesterday. 12 cans of the menthol. 1 yellow can was included free. 3 weeks to get.

3 Likes

Ordered more Chimo yesterday. Should be here June 19th. Ordered 12 of the red can. Hot pepper taste.

2 Likes

I’ve gotta get on that!  :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is chimo like?

1 Like

Chimo is the concentrated paste of boiled down green leaves with added alkalizers and flavors.  

A small portion melts fairly quickly under the tongue and gives a hefty Nic-Kick.

Unlike Makla or Snus, it requires quite a bit of spitting of dark brown juice.

2 Likes