Your latest snuff order

It has been a month so far, waiting for my Snus order from Northerner

I’m awaiting my double order of Samuel Gawith Irish D 25g that shipped on the 30th of March

Based on the package I got this past Wednesday, it’s averaging 20 business days

1 Like

I’m still waiting 4 orders from toque

2 orders dispatched 24/3 and the rest two 1-6/4.

I talk with the postman and told me that there is extra 15days from the normal time.

1 Like

Just wanted to clarify.  It took 16 business days; in this case Saturday and Sunday are off days.  How many actual days, I lost count :wink:

1 Like

Otto Schmalzler 10g x 3 F&T HDT large tin Toque Quit 25g Toque Natural Toast 25g Just ordered these and they’ve already been mailed off to me

2 Likes

Just got my order from toque, shipped 4/6. Still waiting on an order from snuffstore that shipped 3/30

1 Like

Order from Toque: 3x Otto Schmalzler 3x Blueberry Menthol 2x CBD Premium Toque Champagne Toque Grapefruit Toque Vanilla

4 Likes

Janta Punjabi Mullins and Westley Particular Viking Dark Rappee Viking Scotch Dark Note: The Vikings are renamed versions of the Samuel Gawith snuffs and are both excellent!

3 Likes

Snuff store order came today, a large assortment

4 Likes

New to Snuff since 2 weeks. First order from Swedish store (which had quite limited selections) was:

1 x McChrystal’s Original & Genuine 22g

1 x McChrystal’s Smokes Blend 22g

1 x Ozona President 7g

Really liked the taste of both McChrystal’s but not Ozona which was too much/strong menthol.

New order a few days ago from snuffstore.co.uk is a mix, to try more flavors/brands:

1 x McChrystal’s Assorted Minors: Box of 12
1 x Wilsons Best SP 5g
1 x Wilsons Best Dark 5g
1 x Wilsons Gold Label 5g
1 x Taxi Red Extra Strong 15g
1 x Silver Dollar Coffee 5g
1 x Silver Dollar Scotch 5g
1 x Toque Cheese and Bacon Snuff 10g

4 Likes

Snuffstore shipped my order again, with tracking. Just like I suspected, they got a return after due to cut off house number in adress…

3 Likes

Hey guys and gals,

Just got my latest order of snuff from SnuffStore!

Includes:

1 x Toque Violet Snuff 10g 

1 x Toque Lavender Snuff 10g 

1 x Temptation Mango Cream 10g 

1 x Hedges Snuff L260 ‘The Snuff’ 15g

1 x FUBAR Shot of Rum 10g

1 x Sir Walter Scott’s St-James Parish Blend Snuff 15g 

============================ 

Not sure why I ordered the Hedges as I already had the same size tin barely used yet! Oh well! So far the only new one in the order I have tried is the FUBAR Shot of Rum. Fairly strong, but I really like it. The tin was easy to open but packed full, so some caution is called for. 

Cheers,

Doc Holliday 

4 Likes

SnuffStore order update 

============================ 

Tried the Toque Lavender today and felt it was superb! No need to pinch it. Just dip the tip of my finger onto the surface and enough adheres to my finger for a nice sniff. This is certain to become a favorite for me. And I have 3 more to try ( already familiar with the Hedges ) but do not  like to mix it up with different flavors, so probably tomorrow or next day.

Cheers,

Doc Holliday 

3 Likes

Two orders today one from mr snuff consisting mostly of toasts and a variety of bernards, and an order from toque for another 10 tin sampler a 50g bag of w&h and a half dozen unlabeled bullets.

2 Likes

Placed an order today!!! Thanks to Mr. Snuff for their wonderful customer service. I ordered: Sam Gawith Red Crest (3) Viking Brown (2) Poschl Gawith Silver Cola (3) Poschl Bayern Prise Brasil Poschl Gawith Original Looking forward to trying them all.

3 Likes

Pfffff i have 5 older orders and 3 new all from Toque nothing arrive yet… 

Postman told me that they send parcels by road because of Covid.

Keep on waiting…   :(

1 Like

@DocHolliday great order! @m0gg3 you got the ~least Toque/Silver Dollars (IMO) - if you don’t like em try again! Silver Dollar blueberry, licorice, apricot are so good. Coffee is weird (in a good way once you acquire the taste) and I personally couldn’t stand scotches when I was new to snuff and still am very particular about them

1 Like

@ar47

Thanks for the tip! I’m kind of prepared to be “dissapointed” on them, or perhaps suprised in a neutral way but it sure will be fun to test :) 

I’m looking to find like 3-4 different (McChrystal’s OG is one) safe cards (Not only mentholated, but plain as well), to rotate then in paralell try all kind of new flavors :) 

1 Like

Placed an order as a birthday gift to myself

Dholakia Majestic Elephant 25g
Bernard Charivari 10g
Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 20g
Dholakia Lion King 25g
6 Photo M.G Madras 8g
6 Photo Super Chetak 6g
6 Photo Chetak Chhap 20g
Afghan White 40g

Very excited for this one. Particularly the Dholakias because I am positively in love with the Mighty Eagle I got in my last order. If Majestic Elephant and Lion King are even half as good, it will be worth it. This will be my 1st time trying HDT as well, I think I’ve toyed with the idea of ordering some in every order, but now I’m gonna bite the bullet.

Also, because I’m a total nic fiend, I can’t wait to try both the Afghan White and Chetak Chhap. The reviews I read said each will basically just blow a whole in your face. Yes, please!

4 Likes

8 tins of Neffa Ifrikia on the way

2 Likes