What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Hey gang! Been very busy and very glad I have such a hoard of snuff with all the madness. Been enjoying my SWS, Thrice Brewed this week, as well as @CobGuy 's coarse masterpiece. Last week I finally got my tin of SG Black Arabica open on Monday and finished it while working Friday. No problem using dark snuffs all day when forced to work from home!

4 Likes

Finally, I figured out how to get a hit off this W.E. Garrett.  It’s just kind of medicinal feeling to me though.  I just keep wanting to take more, thinking I’ll reach satisfaction but it never comes

I think I prefer English snuff.  It actually feels like you’ve taken something even after 5 minutes

3 Likes

I am still on 2:1 SWS Havana Toast and SG Black Arabica and finding it quite a magical combination. @Captainblackboogers you have piqued my curiosity about WM Particular! Never tried it … but surely will in the near future!

4 Likes

Tom Buck

4 Likes

Havana Toast. Nic-wise I find it weakest among SWS toasts, but the flavour of blended tobaccos is delightful. Definitely needs to be taken on a clean palate.

@Omgroma, if you like WoS SPs, you’ll enjoy M&W Particular as well. The flavour is less intense than Gold Label, Tom Buck or Grand Cairo, but closer to SP 100 (intensity-wise; the flavour itself is more complex than that of the SP 100). Haven’t tried Best SP, so cannot include this into comparison.

4 Likes

F&T Princes has been my favorite for 2 days

4 Likes

Rosinski Frankfurter to start the day and now on to SP Extra.

3 Likes

SWS Anson Imperial

3 Likes

Toque Cheese and Bacon

4 Likes

Sweet scent of Jaxon’s Club Special and sour ammonia of SouthWest SuckerPunch has a delightful Sweet & Sour mid-drip experience going high up in the nose - delightful morning inspiration!

2 Likes

Am enjoying this 6 Photo Super Kailash. Excited now to try their other offerings. I dont think it will replace my English Snuffs, but a nice change of pace.

4 Likes

F&T Morlaix

5 Likes

McChrystal’s Mulled magic and Samuel Gawith Irish D

Both seem quite good

4 Likes

Sws auld alliance

5 Likes

Toque Quit, but only because i finished my tin of  Particular and want to save my last one for later…

But nothing compares man…no other snuffs can come close to that kind of perfection.  

5 Likes

Viking Blond

4 Likes

Quit

4 Likes

Up early with coffee and SWS Thrice Brewed.

3 Likes

McChrystal’s Violet 

2 Likes

Toque USA Chocolate

4 Likes