Your latest snuff order

From Wilson’s & Co.

2 x Large Ani Extra

2 x Large M Root

1 Like

Sitting on my hands waiting, I decided to order a small tin of W.E. Garrett Scotch

1 Like

@Gormur from which site do u order american scotches? never had one 

1 Like

@ALLex I found it on ebay.com  Sometimes the price drops and you get like 30% off, which is at least more reasonable and that’s the deal I ended up getting

2 Likes

I really hope to get my two other orders soon, even though they’re not huge or anything.  It’s always nice to know the post didn’t forget about you

Anyway, I’m supposed to get the W.E. Garrett tomorrow.  I’ve searched here on the forum quite extensively, but I haven’t seen anything about the details or workings of these tins.  How do I open these?

Sorry to ask so abruptly but I’m one who prefers to open packages and not have to prepare for any questions on how to open them, because I want to get to work :wink:

-Lance

1 Like

Just got the W.E. Garrett.  It’s the tiny 1/2 oz container

On this, you rip away the paper at the top.  I used a fingernail to move it sideways which was easy to rip through with a few tears.  Then you twist the exposed lid till it’s loose, then sort of pull upwards till it pops off

-Lance

1 Like

Just opened the mail to a Mr.Snuff package. Sir Walter Scott Havana Toast 15g Wilsons Irish 22 25g Mullins & Westley Mature Crumble 25g Mullins & Westley Particular 25g F&T Princes Special 25g 6Photo Anarkali 8g 6Photo Super Kailash 8g 6Photo Begum Pathan 50g - Does anyone have any experience with this? After I ordered it I saw a post that it might be oral? If so, do I just take a pinch in the lip? Has anyone tried a sniff?

5 Likes

@APCook, Begum Pathan is oral tobacco product. It’s scented naswar. You use it just like loose snus/chemma/shammah - shape the wad into a small flattened bean and place it in the upper lip. Keep it there from 15 minutes to one hour (or while it starts desintegrate). It will burn your lip/gums, don’t worry, it’s normal. This sensation will gradually subside in a week or two.

@volunge Thank you!! I shall give it a shot. Smells pretty good. Just had my fist pinch of Super Kailash half hour ago and was pretty happy with their product so far… Cheers!

2 Likes

I got my order from the 16th of last month (sent on the 18th) of

Samuel Gawith Irish D 25g

McChrystal’s Mulled magic 3.5g

3 Likes

Took about 3 weeks from UK to MA.

1 Like

Yep, its been over a month since my order at snuffstore was shipped… I wrote an email again, hope they can figure it out!

It has been a month so far, waiting for my Snus order from Northerner

I’m awaiting my double order of Samuel Gawith Irish D 25g that shipped on the 30th of March

Based on the package I got this past Wednesday, it’s averaging 20 business days

1 Like

I’m still waiting 4 orders from toque

2 orders dispatched 24/3 and the rest two 1-6/4.

I talk with the postman and told me that there is extra 15days from the normal time.

1 Like

Just wanted to clarify.  It took 16 business days; in this case Saturday and Sunday are off days.  How many actual days, I lost count :wink:

1 Like

Otto Schmalzler 10g x 3 F&T HDT large tin Toque Quit 25g Toque Natural Toast 25g Just ordered these and they’ve already been mailed off to me

2 Likes

Just got my order from toque, shipped 4/6. Still waiting on an order from snuffstore that shipped 3/30

1 Like

Order from Toque: 3x Otto Schmalzler 3x Blueberry Menthol 2x CBD Premium Toque Champagne Toque Grapefruit Toque Vanilla

4 Likes

Janta Punjabi Mullins and Westley Particular Viking Dark Rappee Viking Scotch Dark Note: The Vikings are renamed versions of the Samuel Gawith snuffs and are both excellent!

3 Likes