Toque quit

keys

Blue lotus extract powder

cal poppy extract powder

Kanna extract powder

phone

roughly 23 dollas

4 Likes

work ID 25 gram tin of lime toast 10 franc coin snuff box Pfs style slingshot 6 cat eye marbles Leatherman Rebar on my belt Browne and Pharr pocket knife on my belt

1 Like

Tissues

pipe tool/pen knife

Wos Rose

6P curry 

Pinewood Ice

Oliver Twist Royal

Bernards F

Poltergeist

Suitably fortified I boldly approach the washing up.

2 Likes

shirt pocket snuff bullet with O&G, tin of WoS Africa.

back pocket wallet, other side blue handkerchief

front pocket, keys other side Benchmade 940

3 Likes

I’ve been working so much this week I I’ve forgotten to put many interesting things in my pockets! Got stereo-to-mono wired headset in my shirt pocket and a Toque Violet tin in my pants

2 Likes

Browne and Pharr pocket knife, lucky clover snuff box, a stone pipe and a small coin box with some herbal medicine.

1 Like

4 Likes

The pocket knife I have had for years, but the snuff box is new to me. When it first came in the mail it would not hardly open, I kept taking tiny shavings off the lid until I got a better fit, where it had a good snap closed but also takes only minimal resistance to open. I think my snuff usage has gone up about a thousand percent since receiving this box in the mail.

1 Like

I always have my Kaweco brass fountain pen in one of my pockets… @captainblackboogers I looked up that pipe you mentioned, looks like a really smart design…

3 Likes

Tin of GH Cafe Regal & an empty Toque tin of SWS Fifty Fifty in the left, little 380 on the right Thinking of moving up to 45

To the left - Bernards F, St Clements, Nordwind, 6P Super Kailash.

To the right dog poo bags, treats. House keys.

For weaponry I’m considering a golf ball in a sock, the half brick being a bit big.

4 Likes

NTSU green, old pocket knife, no need to carry a pistol on the ranch! I live 3 miles from the nearest asphalt covered road. We can see any vehicle approach from about half a mile and besides, nobody steals horses anymore.

3 Likes

berwick brown, dr Rumneys brown, wallet, keys, vape

2 Likes

Today it was in my jeans

Left Front Pocket:

1 Tin Poschl Gawith Original

Right Front Pocket:

1 Metal Snuff Bullett filled with HDT

1 Lip Balm

1 Victorinox Rambler

Left Back Pocket:

1 pack handcerchiefs

Right Back Pocket

Wallet

3 Likes

Kimber 45

1 Like

9mm FEG high power clone. Touque quit in right front pocket. Copenhagen southern blend in left front pocket. Wallet left rear pocket.

A small victorinox penknife with built in snuff spoon ( well, its really a cuticle pusher.)

3 Likes

I have a jacket with many pockets…it’s pretty much my man purse

4 pocket notebooks

25g can of Toque Natural

25g can of Toque Grapefruit

10g can of Toque Rose

3.5 (maybe)g container of my Indecision mix (haha)

snuff box of mix of F&T French Carotte/ Toque Natural and a little Toque Rustica

Bic lighter

Car keys

$5 bill

mini hand sanitizer

2 pens

empty tiny glass bottle

Phone

blue bandanna (for my nose)

2 Likes

My pockets currently contain : HAND SANITIZER!!!..10g tin of Berwick Brown, acrylic bullet of Toque W & H, pen clip for my snuff spoon, pocket knife, handkerchief, pen, keys on my belt loop w caribener (sp?), phone, back pocket: wallet

1 Like

As a novice pickpocket, I find all this information quite useful >:) Be aware because I am running out of snuff…

4 Likes