If you could only have one make of snuff for the rest of your life, what would it be ?

Only ever had HDT, WoS Irish 22, Samuel G Menthol, and WoS Bee M.  Of these WoS 22 is the one I’d miss the most, by a good margin.  I’m taking pinches from a tin I cracked over five years ago and I still enjoy it.

3 Likes

If price isnt a factor in this parallel universe I would take schmaltzlerfranzl. If I have to pay for it I would take spanish gem.

3 Likes

Creme de Figue, Thrice Brewed, Havana Toast, or St. James Parish.

4 Likes

It would have to be a pretty vile aroma’d snuff for me not to take whatever snuff is the only one available ever. And pragmatically, if it’s only one snuff that I can have for the rest of my life then I’d choose a moist, coarse and plain one. Because my nose will adjust to any aroma, it can always lose moisture and always be ground down. So there are still chances for variation of the only one make of snuff for the rest of my life. Maybe clove scented to help cover any potential body odor :wink:

8 Likes

the one I just got in the mail today. The Sambac jasmine on a smokey medium base. Damn that shit is good. 

3 Likes

Crumbs of Comfort

4 Likes

I could survive for a lifetime on Gawith’s Lavender or Molens Prins Regent. Alas, this is not to be.

3 Likes

I can’t decide between Toque Quit and Spanish Gem…

3 Likes

Probably a toast. Hdt or TNT. I guess. Wouldn’t be thrilled I’m this scenario…

2 Likes

This is a choice that I wouldn’t want to make, and that is why I have a very good supply of different snuff.

Yet if a choice had to be made, at the moment it would be SG Kendal Brown, but really there are a number of course snuffs that I like 

4 Likes

Hedges L260,   or  F&T Old Paris.

“for the rest of your life.”     reminds me of a very, very old joke.

A woman returned from the doctors and placed a  bottle of tablets on the table.  

She said to her husband " the doctor told me that I will be on them for the rest of my life."

He glanced at small bottle of tablets, and said “by the size of that bottle, he doesn’t expect you to live long.”

#-o

7 Likes

Otto Chancellor accept no substitute!

3 Likes

It would be everything i have ever tried and liked in one tin…

1 Like

I wonder if in a few months i will have another answer…

Mullins & Westley Particular, which i am in love with at the moment.

2 Likes

The Madras types. No doubt about it. I’ll settle for the locally available DS Madras snuff.

2 Likes

Right now Toque Lavender Cheers Doc Holliday

2 Likes

Irish toasts, heavy dark ones live Viking Dark, Dark Rappee, Scotch Dark. Like not live(auto fill in). I have a lot of those two types plus many Indians scented and non.

3 Likes

Cant decide between Viking Dark and Neffa Ifrikia, but that snuff will be surely one of them

2 Likes

It would have to be Rosinski, although I would miss 6Photo.

2 Likes

HDT, fell in love with it the first cough inducing spluttering time I took it.

4 Likes