We are launching a new website. Free shipping for first 500 orders!
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

We are launching a new website. Free shipping for first 500 orders!

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• JohanoJohano Member
    edited March 12 PM
    Got about half a 40 g tin of White Horse and 10 g almost untouched Dholakia Sparrow Cool..
    Happy to exchange one or both for something else B-)
  • Hello, just received an order of 10 50G tins of Sugandh Sagar (Rose) Snuff f. Would be willing to trade some plus 

pipe tobacco

W.E.  Sweet
    W.E. Scotch
    Bruton

Am looking to try something from SWS, Gottard, Medicated snuffs. 
  • Also open to other trades as well. The Sugandh Sagar is a good snuff but will never be able to use 500G in this lifetime, plus gives someone a chance to try some without having to order a case.
  • Unfortunately my nose does not like schmazlers. I am willing to trade/sell some snuff...US preferred as I am in California. 

I have an opened (just a few pinches taken) of 10g Bernard Magic Moments, and 10g Bernard Schmazlerfranzl

I have an unopened 25g pouch of Poschl Schmazler D and Schmalzer SF

I also have several unopened tins of T.P.S. madras snuff...I love this stuff but had to order a case of it! 

Not sure what I am looking to trade for, something strong in nicotine! 
  • As usual, I am always looking to swap pipe tobacco and/or cigars for nasal snuff. pm if interested.
  • Ben_MacMBen_MacM Member
    edited March 26 PM
    I got a small order today. 3 small snuff holders with spoons. They are small, and not the highest quality, but all 3 were $10 Can. Bought them through Amazon. I am unable to upload a pic for some reason. Apologies.
  • Ben_MacMBen_MacM Member
    edited March 26 PM
    I have a tin of Viking Blonde....minus 2-3 pinches for trade. I would like to try some Toque Quit. If you Are interested message me.
  • In addition to various cigars, I do have x11 tins of Pease sixpence with several years age and x10 tins of OGS with several years age. I would happily trade them for bulk snuff, or perhaps even bulk tobacco.
  • I am looking to part with:
    F&T Santo Domingo 25g
    SWS Latakia 15g
    WOS Best Dark 10g

All have only had one tiny spoonful removed and were purchased around December 2019. They have all been re-sealed with electrical tape and kept inside an airtight Tupperware.

I am looking to trade for SPs or most McChrystals to anyone in the US! Send me a PM if your are interested!
  • Hotak21Hotak21 Member
    @boiledonions , really wish I had something you were looking for to trade for the F&T Santo Domingo. It's one I've been wanting to try. Lol, I know it's unlikely, but would you be willing to trade for some 6 Photo Super Chetak?
  • Looking to try samples of dry toasts!

I recently ordered a tin of high dry toast and field of junipers. All I can smell from them is manure/ammonia/ fermentation and would like to try some samples of the same toasts from others.

Thanks!
  • JohanoJohano Member
    edited May 30 PM
    About 20 grams of 6 Photo Cheeta Chhap Gul. Would be great to exchange for a few samples of random snuffs, or some good plain one :) pm me