Mr. Snuff is the best!

I just won a free tin of snuff from Mr Snuff on Instagram. You guys and gals need to get on Instagram for the fairly large snuff community there. Make sure to follow @official_mrsnuff when you do. Mr Snuff is the best!

Well done!

When we realised our mistake we had a good laugh it has to be said.

1 Like

MS is the best for customer service and fast shipping. I order from other vendors occasionally but mainly I’m loyal to MS. They always respond quickly to my inquiries and they usually have best selection.

2 Likes

@mrmanos thank you :slight_smile:

I’ll pass your comments along.

We are constantly trying to improve our customer service, so any suggestions gratefully received - be gentle though, Nikki is a softy.

1 Like

You guys are great about getting stuff packed and shipped out quickly. I placed an order on the 25th or the 26th and it arrived this morning.

1 Like

@Mr_O thank you

Sometimes it does come back to bite us though, like when people wait a day to try to change their order. Can’t win them all.

2 Likes

For sure! I can imagine!

1 Like

When did the American Snuff section disappear from Mr Snuff. Its still on snuffstore.co

I check them both hoping the temporarily out of stock items will be back

1 Like

@Kengivens we are hopefully getting some more US snuffs in shortly with the help of a fellow snuffhouse member Hotak21.

Unfortunately they are outrageously expensive (some nearly $14 a tin before I have them shipped to me, taxed by govt, booked into the warehouse management system etc) so they will not be well priced I am afraid. But at least we’ll have them.

If anybody else from a lower tax state feels like sending a box or two at a more reasonable price so we can offer them to fellow snuffers with no access I would much appreciate it.

Dave

4 Likes

New record with this shipment. It shipped 2/17 (which was a postal holiday here in the US), arrived 2/24. Thats 7 days INCLUDING A HOLIDAY TO TEXAS USA!

4 Likes

Ordered on 2/19; arrived at my home in Atlanta (USA) 2/26.  Unbelievably fast.

2 Likes

My cart is now sufficiently full that I really need free shipping to come back around :wink:

1 Like

i never start building a cart unless i plan on checking out immediately.  The constant e-mails trying to bribe me to check out get very annoying. Shame because i would love to build one up on my own time.

2 Likes

Oh, i’m dumb…all i had to do was unsubscribe from the newsletter.

2 Likes

I don’t mind the reminders. I like the 10% bribe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to give a shoutout to Nikki. There was a slight mixup on my most recent order, understandable in these crazy times. I notified Mr. Snuff through the online contact form and her response was very fast and the matter was resolved with no problems at all. Thank you Nikki!

5 Likes

When I have had a problem with an order MrSnuff has been able to rectifier it in someway. Issures will always happen sometimes out of anyone’s control 

2 Likes

I have enjoyed the site much and few tins that I want to try are for the most part always there. Thanks! Is there a way to stock accessories more? Rococo snuff boxes per se?

2 Likes

A shout out to Snuffstore UK there are some very good prices on certain snuffs there and the postage works out a better than most of its competitors. Like Mr Snuff it could do with the accessories being restocked.

1 Like