My Little Snuff Bar

Thought I would share a photo of my Snuff Bar. It is dark stained cherry wood, with glass doors and a mirrored back. I picked it up at our local Jo Ann Fabrics a few years back. Actually, I bought two and gifted one to a fellow enthusiast on the forum as a way to pay it forward. Cheers, Doc Holliday Sorry…no matter whether I use the blue rectangle top left or try to get it from Photo Bucket, I can not seem to post the photo. Any suggestions other than what is advised by mods? Thanks Doc Holliday

Images need to be below a certain size. Resizing can be done here. https://www.reduceimages.com/

1 Like

I have to select the take a picture option. If I try to upload from a gallery it does not work for me either.

1 Like

Thanks guys,

Think this might work.

Doc Holliday 

Nope!

1 Like

2MB is the max file size if you’re trying to upload to the forum If the image is hosted externally, just do (IMG)http://the-path-to-the-image.extention-e-g-jpg(/IMG) but replace the parenthesis with brackets

1 Like

I

I want to see the snuff bar!!!
:smiley:

2 Likes

So do I!

1 Like

Slide and Berry_BW,

I would sincerely love to post a photo…but I have tried all the tips and gotten exactly nowhere. I will place it in my little photo stage and use my Leica. It should turn out better anyway.

Doc Holliday       Is unus bibliotheca magna , He is in himself a great library. 

2 Likes

My Little Snuff Bar Revisited 

Now it looks huge!  Nope…not there!

Doc Holliday    Is unus bibliotheca magna , He is in himself a great library. 

I give up!

1 Like

My Little Snuff Bar can actually be seen!

My Little Snuff Bar!!!

Hey! Think I finally got it! Photobucket watermark is a pain though!

Cheers,

Doc Holliday   

Is unus bibliotheca magna , He is in himself a great library. 

6 Likes

Thanks for your perseverance Doc, it looks great.

1 Like

Thanks Betty_BW,

I just can not give up on something if I think it should be doable. Still do not care for the watermark, but guess that is their right. By the way, I did not use my Leica for this photo, rather my ancient iPhone 5S.

Cheers,

Doc Holliday 

2 Likes

Cool idea! Does it hang on the wall or sit on a table top?

Hey boiled onions,

I have it sitting on my dresser in the bedroom, but it has 2 keyholes, guess that Is what you would call them, near top at rear.so it could be hung if desired.

Cheers,

Doc Holliday 

1 Like