Anybody use one of these?

Royal-box.eu

Seem kinda expensive

I don’t understand how taking snuff with a straw could be pleasurable. That said if you must try something like this there are cheap knockoffs available on ebay all day long.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Original-Black-Box-Collectable-Snuff-Plastic-Dispenser-Straw-Space-Kit-Set/274008610608

It’s for coke, mate… I have just spotted similar item promoted on fb: https://www.onegee.club/?fbclid=IwAR0iZXZh1i2AQyhD6BkWXaRbOJfxfTZ16oVEdKVXCTSx0y8EvIYhJ2\_k-5g

For snuff lines, nothing beats rolled sheet of clean paper. You can adjust it to your nose and it costs nothing. I did take occasional sniff in that manner in my teens and tried different plastic and metal straws.

1 Like

I have never used a straw to take snuff, nor would I.

1 Like

I just got back from California.  I was out there visiting my elderly parents.

I learned something important about plastic straws:  They are a tool of the Devil used to destroy our fragile planet’s ecosystems, and California (in it’s Great Wisdom) has banned them.  Thank God!  I also learned that me being a middle aged white male means I’m likely the Devil responsible.  I was glad when that was all sorted out.

3 Likes

Yes, straws are awful, glitter too… the find that in guts of all sorts of fish etc. hopefully no one here is snuffing glitter.

2 Likes

@moemojo and yet those same wierdos don’t see anything much wrong with all the druggies and needles laying around. Hmmmm. Do they sell paper straws?

Onegee.club use carbon and stainless pipe

@cigargod Yeah the girl who sold me a chocolate malt gave me a paper straw.  I was flabbergasted, but attempted to use it anyway.  It instantly collapsed.  I asked her if I could have a plastic straw, and she said they didn’t have them anymore.  I asked if there was any other option to eat my malt and she handed me a plastic spoon.  It was hefty, solid, and well crafted (shame it being disposable).  

I pointed out the spoon probably had the amount of plastic as two or three dozen straws, and wasn’t it a shame that all the customers were given paper straws to be immediately cast away, then given a plastic spoon with WAY more plastic than a straw?  She looked confused, then sad.  I felt bad, so I mumbled something about fish in a barrel, told her I was sorry, and left.  :frowning:

2 Likes

Sounds like you were trying to flirt. Better luck next time!

2 Likes