What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

A gram of this and a gram of that makes some hefty pinches of mighty snuff. I find this mix delivering significantly more nicotine than each component on its own. Rustica needs to be strongly alkalized to unleash its full potential. MG Madras is abundant in alkalis. JNF Dragon can be used for the same purpose, too.

3 Likes

6p Mysore Sandalwood, F&T French Carotte for comparison purposes. An old aged F&T tin, coarser grind more sandalwood less F&T perfume than new version. 6p is close.

5 Likes

Dhalokia plum cake

3 Likes

Bernard Aecht Alt

7 Likes

Dholakia White with added menthol (0.3 g per 4.5 g of snuff). Interestingly, it’s not dusty anymore.

I could bet that adding some drops of any essential oil would even make it fluffy. That’s for later :wink:

5 Likes

Regensburger pris

6 Likes

Dholakia Swiss Chocolate

4 Likes

Bernard Winterpris: fresh baked gingerbread, nutmeg & cinnamon, draught vanilla cream soda, peppermint.  5/5

8 Likes

McChyrstals Fine Keg. This snuff is awesome, the hops are on point

5 Likes

Toque Peanut Butter. I am somewhat obsessed with how good it would taste if i bought it fresh in one of toques

economy bags.

Wow @haveawhiffonme i think you just sold me on trying Winterprise.  To Mr snuff I go!

5 Likes

Toque Rose

5 Likes

@volunge that sounds like a worthwhile experience! I have that madras around here somewhere!

2 Likes

Gawith Original. All day.

I will not let this nasty cold separate me from my snuff.

4 Likes

Toque Xmas Pudding

6 Likes

WoS Rows

4 Likes

@Zebra2374 if it’s a sinus infection, give em no quarter! :smiley: Between salt, high PH and menthol the snuff should keep the nose an inhospitable place for bacteria Either WoS Africa or SG Madagascan this morning - whatever’s in this WoS Africa tin that I swear was filled by SG!

4 Likes

Essential oils might be of some help, too. I found two small bottles of long-expired patchouli and tea tree (malaleuca) EOs in the bathroom recently. While patchouli was obviously stale/oxidized - turned too dense/gooey due to cracked bottle cap and went straight to the bin (boy, was it reeking of that super pungent aroma for a couple of days!), the tea tree looked intact (still liquid) and was saved for snuff scenting experiments.

Now I’m turning my home upside-down in search of that bottle…

The antiseptic properties of tea tree oil is 8-13 times more effective than carbolic acid (phenol)!

4 Likes

Mullins & Westley Mature Crumbled

3 Likes

My first ever pinch of Ambrosia. I get the hype! I am getting almost the exact notes of Spanish Gem but with a little bit of sweet alfalfa, I assume from the rustica. I have not had too many high nic snuffs, so it is nice to catch a buzz off this one.

5 Likes

WoS Africa. The best chocolate snuff I’ve ever had. Get the 25 gram tin if you want to have it fresh! The 5 gram side hole tins are crap.

6 Likes