What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Vintage Garrett Scotch and Rappee

About 50 years old, haven’t had fresh Garrett to compare, but to me this snuff seems to have improved with age. 

4 Likes

Toque Sambac Jasmine before bed. 

3 Likes

F&T Macouba

5 Likes

SWS

Fifty-Fifty

nice strong and flavorful 

kinda reminds me of the original St James Parish but a bit more basic and very very slightly smoky. I need a pound of this

3 Likes

Toque Sambac Jasmine- a mellow trip

3 Likes

Toque Lime.

Damn they nail the lime in this and the toast. 

They sure take care of their customers too.

3 Likes

Toque Xmas Pudding

5 Likes

F&T Santo Domingo (1st time)

Lovely and tastes just like HDT minus the toast

6 Likes

MG Madras

3 Likes

Toque Bespoke SD Cherry Cola

3 Likes

Toque USA Whiskey & Honey

4 Likes

WOS Best SP

7 Likes

First time trying F&T Old Paris. I have a feeling this is one that will take some time warming up to, but I like it on first try. The leather and shoe polish notes are undeniable, but pleasant. Good with coffee.

5 Likes

SG Firedance

3 Likes

O&G, somehow agreeing with me more these days.

3 Likes

Red Bull, followed by some Ozona O-Type.

5 Likes

Toque USA Whiskey & Honey

3 Likes

SG Kendal Brown Plain. This is every bit as good as the Viking Dark, Brown, or Thor’s Hammer IMHO, and it costs 50% less. If SG wants to do a premium, maybe they should go a step further like SWS. Use quality/exotic ingredients, use lamina only, or use premium or unique leaf. Using a special label…not so special. Maybe I’m missing something about Viking, but I just find those snuffs underwhelming as special snuffs and good as a regular snuffs.

5 Likes

Toque Toast & Marmalade.  first try and I love

4 Likes

Alternating between Bordeaux, Old Paris, and Toque Vanilla all day. Lots of heavy scents, probably switch to something lighter tonight

6 Likes