Toque Snuff Customer Service!

I very recently had a wonderful experience with the folks at Toque Snuff. I’ll keep it short and sweet, their customer service is amazing and unparalleled! I cannot stress enough how positive all my experiences with @Roderick and the people at Toque have been. The only thing better than the quality of their snuff is the quality of their service to our community. To anyone who reads this, do yourself a favor, make your next order from Toque. They have a customer and friend for life right here. Thank you, Toque!

certainly beyond reproach. 

3 Likes

I’ve never had a reason to contact Toque Customer Service which says something about the company.

4 Likes

They’ve always been great to work with, my last order had a place holder sticker on the tin and a sorry note for not having the matching sticker, honestly their shipping (even being in the US now) and their snuff are so good I would have taken a tin with a Gregg’s sticker on it haha. Rodders has a good team, waiting for my latest order which if like my last one will take 10 days to reach me in the mountains of Colorado.

3 Likes