Snuff call out thread.

@JackGrave that I can do! Easy to find the JR Justice in my snuff collection since I keep the F&Ts together and this is always on top. Calling out SG Elmo’s Reserve

2 Likes

I will dig out SG Emos Reserve, it has been a long time I took that one. It used to be one of my favorites, but I completely forgot about it… Calling out SG Celtic Talisman

4 Likes

@SvH did you see where I mentioned recently that I have 2.5 tubs of Celtic Talisman? CT it is!! Calling out Toque Natural!

3 Likes

@ar47 No I did not see the tread where you mentioned Celtic Talisman, just dug it up while I was searching for Elmos Reserve. Celtic Talisman was just another forgotten favorite of mine. Although now going back to it I cant say I like it at all… I do hope you enjoyed it! I dont have Toque Natural, so leave that one for someone else.

3 Likes

I am in the middle of my usual early evening snuff binge. Toque Natural has been duly insufflated, accompanied by a rather nice craft lager. Calling out Toque SP Extra.

4 Likes

Ah, Toque SP Extra it is! And a glass of chardonnay, it monday after all… :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, almost forgot to call out the next snuff… McChrystals Sicilian Burst

1 Like

I’m waking this sleeping thread up…

McChrystal’s Sicilian Burst (with a Mild Lemon label on it) is in my nose.

Next up is:

Toque Berwick Brown

6 Likes

Berwick Brown it is

I call out F&T Old Paris

5 Likes

F&T Paris! Enjoyed from a Toque tall tin Calling out … SWS St James Parish!

5 Likes

FT HDT yes! From Toque. Are they the only ones who have the old style tall boy tins?

2 Likes

HDT from the tall tin up in my nose.

Calling out Ntsu Black!

4 Likes

I use FatLip aka Swisher Strawberry at home. And Fat Lip honeybee away from my home.

This poor, misunderstood thread.  It’s meant to “call out” a snuff for the next person to take, and then they in turn “call out” the snuff for the next person (and then they call out the next, etc.).

So who’s got a tin of Ntsu Black to get this train chugging again?!  :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A big fat pinch ntsu black up in my nose. I love this stuff. Calling out Sws Creme de figue

3 Likes

Mmm Creme de figue. Long time since I’ve had this in my schnoz. Sadly it stuffs me up something fierce, as all Sir Walter Scott snuff do.

Calling out WoS Grand Cairo

3 Likes

Hurrah, one I can do! WoS Grand Cairo it is.

Calling out 6P Indian Curry.

6 Likes

6P Indian Curry it is

I call out F&T Santo Domingo

7 Likes

New tin of Santo Domingo popped. Next up either toque toast and marmalade OR six photo super kahlish

6 Likes

I’ll go with the Super Kailash as I haven’t got the Toque.

Calling out Rosinski Berliner Luft.

5 Likes