What's in your Pocket/Waistband?

No poetry in mine. Apart from a phone and some cash, the rest in my pockets right now is trash, which consists mostly of snuffy tissues, occasional candy papers and receipts. Sometimes I have a pack of chewing gum there, a key, a bank card and two ID cards. A can of snus, when I have some. I rarely use snuff outside, hence not a tin in my pockets.

3 Likes

Got the 380 in a IWB leather holster on the hip, Bernard’s Jubilaums Prise and Original Schmalzlerfranzl in the pocket, and 6 beers and an opener in the bag on my way to make an appearance at a neighbor’s block party

3 Likes

again i overdo it…

Bullet of toque quit
25g tin of toque quit

teeny 5g of irish no.22

cell phone

2 bic lighters

wooden pipe 

oh shit, my rocks went missing!

3 Likes

9 on the hip, inside the pants and a 25g tin of SG Pinewood Ice. Keeping our basement safe while doing the laundry :smiley:

3 Likes

$4.27

Bullet containing 1/3rd gram of Toque Quit

10 g tin of Toque Peanut Butter (yum!)

5 g tin of Irish no.22 (yummmmmmmm)

a wooden fishermans friend marijuana pipe.

Eyedrops.

Back pocketseses:

Wallet

Blue Bandanna

4 Likes

Out to dinner with my wife, kids and parents with a big ol 9mm on my back. No man or woman is going to mess up this wonderful night! And also a tin of Toque Toffee in my pants

Left front pocket: Burt’s Bees lip balm, twenty pennies, green smashbox of schmaltzer, and a container of Taxi Blue.

Right front pocket: Keys, brass Zippo pipe lighter.

Watch pocket: small Case folder. (knife)

Back right pocket: wallet, small notebook, Lamy fountain pen.

Inside waistband: S&W “j frame” “airweight” .38 sp +P with Hornady +P self-defense rounds.

1 Like

@moemojo My man! Somebody’s gotta carry the torch and keep it safe :slight_smile: Cell in the front right - usually the front left but this pocket has a hole too big for keys and snuff. Keys and a small tin of McChrystal’s Smokers Blend in the left front. Huge wallet rear right. SIG P238 Legion with Hornady FTX in a Tucker Gunleather on my right at 3.5 o’clock

1 Like

25g tin of toque quit

Bullet of toque quit

G2 pen (the best pen)

pill container containing something smokable that isn’t tobacco

A purple bic lighter

A pink bic lighter

A wooden butane vape (vapor genie) for smoking that something that isn’t tobacco

An empty round plastic tapbox I just found in storage

no rocks…where’d they go this time?

A pocket notebook

This is the reason my friend calls me “benjamin buttons and his pockets of wonder” I tend to use my pockets like others would use a purse or fanny pack.

Cheers.

4 Likes

“Somebody’s gotta carry the torch and keep it safe”

@ar47, I never leave home without it.  ;)

1 Like

@moemojo if you haven’t already confirmed, some lightweights can be damaged by +p ammo. This forum covers how to find out if necessary. https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/38-special-p-in-an-aluminum-airweight-safe.504553/

1 Like

right pocket: a wadded up paper towel, someone’s business card, a receipt for a fried pork chops dinner for 2.

left pocket: 3 wadded up paper towels w/ tobacco stains and pasta sauce

2 Likes

Left: phone and earbud headphones Right: coin pouch, pocket knife, Sierra Nevada bottle cap, small tin of Spanish Gem, bullet full of Toque Strawberry Back: wallet, empty package of French breakfast radish seeds

2 Likes

Even though I am an American I don’t feel the need to carry any of my pistols on a daily basis. But if I lived in place where I had to worry about getting shot by some f-ing idiot, I probably would carry my Browning Hi Power. I live 12 miles from the nearest town, so I’m far away from the city.

2 Likes

Yep our world is backwards. Used to be that city slickers never needed to carry guns only the country folk and not to protect themselves from people but bears and mountain lions 'n shit. The world has gone fucked

2 Likes

Well someone broke in my car last night right in my driveway and I live in the safe side of a suburb. .380 in the pocket, because my 5.7x28mm doesn’t fit in these pants

Left pocket:  Taxi Blue, smash box of schmaltzer, a Blue Fox in-line spinner that I need to fix with a new treble hook, and Burt’s Bees lip balm.

Right pocket: keys and a NAA .22 mag revolver.

Watch pocket: two Wana gummies and a Case large Stockman.

Back pocket: wallet, Noodler fountain pen, and a Kent comb (the best hand-made comb in the world).

2 Likes

I’m just wearing an old tracksuit bottoms and hoodie while working about the house. Left traksuit pocket is a snuffy tissue. Right tracksuit pocket is empty. Left hoodie pocket is another snuffy tissue. Right hoodie pocket is a pack of chewing gum. That’s it.

2 Likes

Left pocket: cell phone

Right pocket: tap box of Red Bull, roll of 100 dollar bills, several Magnum condoms

1 Like

.Armed only with my wit I go forth with the following in my pockets,tissues, 6p Motia pot, WoS Rose small tin, dog poo bags, dog treats, torch.

4 Likes