bespoke

my dream snuff is mixed with cocaine…so that wont happen…

3 Likes

@Roderick If I order 400g, can you make this Jasmine @bob keeps teasing us with for me, but with a more coarse grind than Ambrosia, with some Rustica, well soda’d, oiled, and with a hint of menthol?

2 Likes

@roderick that is accurate. I have some of those oils at home, will do some experimenting to get a better picture of it.

2 Likes

also the fine ground rose/sandalwood snuff he made is incredible. It couldn’t be leveled out any more perfectly. I call it a fake attar. But it’s also super tasty and very moreish.

2 Likes

Order is in for two bespoke snuffs! Jasmine and Cherry Cola, both oiled. Thanks @Roderick! I imagine this will take some time- what’s typical?

2 Likes

all I can say is I was shocked by how quick it got to me. Honestly I fired and forgot expect it to take a while which it didn’t. I’ve had orders from shops take longer before.

2 Likes

Speaking of which @Roderick are the scents used in Spanish Gem and Ambrosia the same?

2 Likes

To add to @SammyD13 s question, @Roderick in your professional opinion how awesome would 400g of oiled Ambrosia be? Do you think this is a worthwhile endeavor? I literally just put in an order five minutes ago and considered it strongly, but thought I’d run a sanity check first. 

1 Like

@zonesix I’m pretty sure Ambrosia is oiled already. When it’s all dried out it’s still clumpy and snuffable and has that mineral oil texture. Same with Toque USA Citrus. I don’t mind them dried out at all, but others like Quit and USA W&H I need to keep moist to enjoy

1 Like

@ar47 hmm. glad I asked before ordering then. I haven’t tried it before, but I included 100g in my order last night, having read it’s basically Spanish Gem only “more”.  I don’t usually buy in bulk, but Toque makes it so easy and cheap. If only I could get my daily Poschl fix in bulk. 

1 Like

@Roderick two questions that I don’t see an answer in the thread:

1. Can a previous bespoke snuff be ordered (such as Sambac Jasmine mentioned) and how would I order that exactly?

2. How does one get in touch to request a bespoke snuff other than adding the 400G bag to the cart? I imagine there would be some back and forth discussions by email or phone?

3 Likes

At last… my love has come along. Bespoke Sambac Jasmine, well oiled and lightly medicated plus Rustica. @Roderick this one is pure genius sir and should go strait into production, exactly as-is! Here’s me trying to fit it in a 0.9L container 20191003_185407 I also got my Bespoke oiled, SD base incl medication and Cherry + Cola. If I re-ordered I would say extra Cola, light Cherry. It’s still also fantastic, really spectacular grind and just the absolute perfect moisture & oiling like the Sambac Jasmine. This is my first night with them but I’m personally, definitively sold on Toque Bespoke. The last Toque tin I received was earliest this week, a Toque Rose from MrSnuff. It was more moist and aromatic than the many tens of Toques I’ve ordered in the past. My current thinking is that the only way to order is Toque Bulk Direct once you find what you like. Happy customer

5 Likes

@ar47 that looks beautiful!

3 Likes

@rostanf it’s truly beautiful. PM me your address, and @SammyD13 you will have some coming soon. I’ve fallen in love with the oiled SD Cherry Cola. The texture is just perfect

Cherry Cola sounds delicious!

2 Likes

bulk is the only way to go. 

2 Likes

I’m bespoking my giant tub of Viking Brown 15 grams at a time with scents I like, like pure spearmint, almond, and vanilla. I love Spanish Gem however, and Ambrosia just as they are.

3 Likes

hmm, this makes me feel like doing some experimenting tonight…

2 Likes

Just opened a tin of bespoke I made last year with Rum almond vanilla and base of London Brown. Very good indeed. Reminds me of SWS Creme de Fig with a strong vanilla alcohol vibe.

3 Likes

The scents that come to mind for me are Cuban Cigar, Cinnamon/Nutmeg, Bread, and Chai. The curry scent is one I really enjoy as well…so my next order will include the 6 Photo curry and the 6 Photo sandalwood blends. Top scents for me in general would be Bourbon and Sandalwood. 

2 Likes