What's in your Pocket/Waistband?

almost forgot those silly moths that seem to think it’s a good place to be and cat claw shedings. Those are sometimes in there too.

3 Likes

Added a 25g Toque tin full (well, 3/5 full now) of 41P Himtaj Black

2 Likes

5g tin of irish no.22

a bic lighter

an empty snuff bullet

another bic lighter

a dollar.

2 Likes

5g tin of irish no.22

a bic lighter

a snuff bullet full but i don’t remember with what (toque quit i think)

another lighter

a dollar

Two little rocks.

3 Likes

This is fun, i don’t care if nobody else posts.

little container of marijuana

little wooden fishermans friend pipe

eyedrops

a bic lighter

two bottle caps

wallet

bandana

2 plastic bullets of toque Quit

two  little rocks

60 cents

a pendant for a necklace featuring Baphomet

3 Likes

^ Why do you always carry two rocks in your pocketses?

3 Likes

Heading out with a .380 in a pocket holster (I need to lose some weight again to fit it IWB in slacks, or buy new pants) on the right and a 5g WoS tin of Toque USA Rustica W&H on my other side

2 Likes

@n9inchnails the really question is why don’t you? Guess you’re not down with the use of a slingshot!!! J.K.

2 Likes

@n9inchnails. Not just rocks…gemstones. I just looked in my pockets and it’s silly. 1 black smashbox containing Toque quit 1 snuff bullets containing Toque quit 1 snuff bullet with Navy plain. 1 25g container containing Toque quit 1 safety pin A gold snuff spoon A pentacle featuring Baphomet A little pocket notebook …and two little rocks. Being that i only do a gram or so a day, i could easily get by with just two bullets. Why am i carrying this much? I don’t know…maybe i’m more addicted to the containers than the snuff itself.

3 Likes

I usually have a couple of stones in my pocket, too. A bloodstone and a tigers eye. Also, keys, a bandana or two, two bic lighters, wallet, a pouch of American Spirit, a little kiseru, a can of snus, my phone and a pipe smokers knife.

2 Likes

left pocket a lime green rococo plastic snuffbox full of lime toast.  And an unused paper towel from Tampa Bay Bucs stadium bathroom.

right pocket wooden heartwood snuffbox full of spanish gem

3 Likes

No poetry in mine. Apart from a phone and some cash, the rest in my pockets right now is trash, which consists mostly of snuffy tissues, occasional candy papers and receipts. Sometimes I have a pack of chewing gum there, a key, a bank card and two ID cards. A can of snus, when I have some. I rarely use snuff outside, hence not a tin in my pockets.

3 Likes

Got the 380 in a IWB leather holster on the hip, Bernard’s Jubilaums Prise and Original Schmalzlerfranzl in the pocket, and 6 beers and an opener in the bag on my way to make an appearance at a neighbor’s block party

3 Likes

again i overdo it…

Bullet of toque quit
25g tin of toque quit

teeny 5g of irish no.22

cell phone

2 bic lighters

wooden pipe 

oh shit, my rocks went missing!

3 Likes

9 on the hip, inside the pants and a 25g tin of SG Pinewood Ice. Keeping our basement safe while doing the laundry :smiley:

3 Likes

$4.27

Bullet containing 1/3rd gram of Toque Quit

10 g tin of Toque Peanut Butter (yum!)

5 g tin of Irish no.22 (yummmmmmmm)

a wooden fishermans friend marijuana pipe.

Eyedrops.

Back pocketseses:

Wallet

Blue Bandanna

4 Likes

Out to dinner with my wife, kids and parents with a big ol 9mm on my back. No man or woman is going to mess up this wonderful night! And also a tin of Toque Toffee in my pants

Left front pocket: Burt’s Bees lip balm, twenty pennies, green smashbox of schmaltzer, and a container of Taxi Blue.

Right front pocket: Keys, brass Zippo pipe lighter.

Watch pocket: small Case folder. (knife)

Back right pocket: wallet, small notebook, Lamy fountain pen.

Inside waistband: S&W “j frame” “airweight” .38 sp +P with Hornady +P self-defense rounds.

1 Like

@moemojo My man! Somebody’s gotta carry the torch and keep it safe :slight_smile: Cell in the front right - usually the front left but this pocket has a hole too big for keys and snuff. Keys and a small tin of McChrystal’s Smokers Blend in the left front. Huge wallet rear right. SIG P238 Legion with Hornady FTX in a Tucker Gunleather on my right at 3.5 o’clock

1 Like

25g tin of toque quit

Bullet of toque quit

G2 pen (the best pen)

pill container containing something smokable that isn’t tobacco

A purple bic lighter

A pink bic lighter

A wooden butane vape (vapor genie) for smoking that something that isn’t tobacco

An empty round plastic tapbox I just found in storage

no rocks…where’d they go this time?

A pocket notebook

This is the reason my friend calls me “benjamin buttons and his pockets of wonder” I tend to use my pockets like others would use a purse or fanny pack.

Cheers.

4 Likes