just a strange note.

In many things I am a variety is the spice of life type. For example I smoke pipe blends from all across the spectrum and enjoy them all. With snuff I only truly enjoy plains and florals. Just a weird thing. Which might spark some interesting comments.

I enjoy the tobacco flavour in snuff. But usually only as a note. I am really looking for that perfect complexity.

1 Like

I really only like plains, I’ve found, or something light on scent, such as Cheeta.

2 Likes

Not so fond of florals, menthols, or most Indian snuffs. That still leaves an incredible variety. It takes systematic discipline just to use all my snuffs before they go stale, there are so many. They can get lost or overlooked. I am also fortunate to have gotten many samplings of snuffs from home snuff makers.

2 Likes

I do not like apricot snuff. It always tastes musty and overpowering. I like peach snuff though.

3 Likes

In pipe smoking, I can’t stand aromatics due to the additives.

However, with snuff, it’s anything goes … aromatics for the nose!  LOL

4 Likes

When I smoked cigarettes i was faithful to one brand for years and rarely varied.  Now that my only intake of tobacco is snuff it is different, but i tend to go towards plains/toasts, anything that is mainly tobacco flavored and not some fancy flower or food taste (except toque peanut b…

I’m not much of a “variety is the spice of life” kind of guy.