bespoke

I just got my bespoke snuffs from toque and I have to say if you have a dream snuff talk to Roderick about it. I am very pleased with what I got.

I have so many dream snuffs, but seriously after all these years I still have not even been through the entire Toque lineup. Soon though, I am closing in on the last few in the next month.

1 Like

Jasmine not from Qsnuff has always been a dream of mine too @Roderick

2 Likes

I’d love something like Pure Virginia Toast.

2 Likes

I’d like a double Ambrosia/Spanish Gem on a Natural Toast base.

2 Likes

@ar47 the I wanted a Sambac Jasmine snuff and Roderick hit that out of the park. I am not the best at describing scents but it’s like a more manly Jasmine, a little muskier and richer. Weirdly it’s very gentle on my nose and system. I might have to actually order it again soon since I’ve been going through a mad amount of it.
 @Epitango that sounds awesome. I’ve been thinking myself of seeing if he could make snuffs that are composed of different tobaccos the way certain pipe tobaccos are. I imagine that might be more expensive but worth it!

@SammyD13 still haven’t tried the Ambrosia guess that’s going to be on the next order.

2 Likes

@bob I might have to order some of that! I have been missing the WoS jasmine.

2 Likes

I seriously recommend this. I am super happy with the two snuffs I always wished someone would make.

1 Like

@Roderick how much do we have to order to get the Jasmine and how do we order it? I’m about to place an order with MrSnuff - any way to combine them? Also what if I want it a certain way - could I order 100g and say with the most coarse base and oiled.

2 Likes

@Roderick that is great! I think I might have to wait until around Christmas time to do an order, though.

2 Likes

https://www.toquesnuff.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=bespoke\_400gbag

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks @volunge ! @Roderick Also, I have been trying to figure out a strongly herbal-cool scent, I do not know exactly what yet. So far I think double-peppermint, lavender, a little menthol, some eucalyptus, and possibly German chamomile and catnip. I would expect with the price of the last two ingredients, the number of oils and the extra labor, this might be a more costly product. I do not know exactly the proportions yet, but I definitely want a smooth, strong, herbal scent. I would leave it up to you to get the mixture right. Maybe some oil to contain the essential oils. I still think I might have to wait until this holiday season to do it anyways. Just wondering if it sounds like a do-able prospect. Would anybody else be interested in what he could do with this idea? Edit- could even have common sage, clary sage, cypress etc. I think you can understand what I am trying to figure out.

2 Likes

my dream snuff is mixed with cocaine…so that wont happen…

3 Likes

@Roderick If I order 400g, can you make this Jasmine @bob keeps teasing us with for me, but with a more coarse grind than Ambrosia, with some Rustica, well soda’d, oiled, and with a hint of menthol?

2 Likes

@roderick that is accurate. I have some of those oils at home, will do some experimenting to get a better picture of it.

2 Likes

also the fine ground rose/sandalwood snuff he made is incredible. It couldn’t be leveled out any more perfectly. I call it a fake attar. But it’s also super tasty and very moreish.

2 Likes

Order is in for two bespoke snuffs! Jasmine and Cherry Cola, both oiled. Thanks @Roderick! I imagine this will take some time- what’s typical?

2 Likes

all I can say is I was shocked by how quick it got to me. Honestly I fired and forgot expect it to take a while which it didn’t. I’ve had orders from shops take longer before.

2 Likes

Speaking of which @Roderick are the scents used in Spanish Gem and Ambrosia the same?

2 Likes

To add to @SammyD13 s question, @Roderick in your professional opinion how awesome would 400g of oiled Ambrosia be? Do you think this is a worthwhile endeavor? I literally just put in an order five minutes ago and considered it strongly, but thought I’d run a sanity check first. 

1 Like