What is your main all day snuff ?

Toque Quit or Irish D. It’s almost always one or the other or both all day every day, with the occasional guest appearance of some good ol’ Navy plain.

5 Likes

Right now it is: WoS Tom Buck F&T Old Paris Bernard Gekachelter Virginie

5 Likes

I tend to either go for a WoS or Mcchrystal’s combination. For the majority of the day. Tom Buck and an occasional bit of Grand Cairo. Or Mcchrystal’s SP and O&G.

5 Likes

I go through phases where all I like are menthols. Then I’ll go to Kendal brown types, then Indian snuffs at night. Then when I resupply, whatever is newest and freshest.

3 Likes

Best Dark right now. Sometime after my next order gets here it will be lime toast again. After that, probably SP Extra. Then Tom Buck. Maybe a week long stint with Santo Domingo in the middle or so. I usually buy a large amount of one of these and use it, moving on to the next one as I run out. I really do not deviate from these much as all day snuffs…and usually I have one or two small tins of something I like or something I haven

3 Likes

doesn’t have a name but the Toque bespoke I just got is literally a snuff that’s kept me away from the pipes as much. I usually smoke the pipe on my walks but then I’d have to stop snuffing. It’s a sambac Jasmine snuff. It’s incredible.

3 Likes

i have got really boring…currently im just taking ntsu all day every day.

4 Likes

@eblip challenge yourself with some similars! Like: Taxi Red (much like NTSU), Viking Thor’s Hammer & Neffa Ifrikia

3 Likes

ar47 yes the taxi red is very nice too…ill try the neffa ifrikia next time around …i like taxi red when fresh but still ntsu has the edge on it…but gonna try the other.

2 Likes

Lately I usually carry Toque Spanish gem and toque lime toast everywhere. Tom Buck, Quit, and SP Extra find their way out the door now and then. For long hours in a smelly conference room I will have either Motia, Anarkali, or Special on hand for the occasion. Helps me out and decreases suspicion by close neighbors :))

4 Likes

Red Bull for me.

3 Likes

White Elephant probably…get the most nervous when it starts running low, and seems to be the one I order somewhat regularly

4 Likes

For years my go-to’s have been HDT or SG Black Rappee depending on wheather I wanted to perk up, or chill out.

Lately I’ve been hooked on Taxi Blue.

3 Likes

I am fairly new so I switch it up often to try new things, but I always have a tin of either Spanish Gem or an SP in my pocket, plus another rotating tin of new things to try.

3 Likes

SWS Latakia seems to find it’s way into my nose every day without fail, Gekachelter would have to be a close second though.

2 Likes

41 P

White Elephant is my usual snuff

although I highly regard Old Mill and Sir Walter Scott’s here and there

3 Likes

Lately it’s been McChrystal’s O&G. Never been much of a medicated guy before, but there’s just something about this stuff that keeps me coming back.

3 Likes

I generally have three snuffs going at a time, but my favorite is Toque Quit. I almost always have some available.

6 Likes

SG Kendal Brown is like crack to me, I need all the self-control I can muster to keep from tilting my head back and pouring the tin down my nose. I ran out of SWS Aged Border Rapee sadly, so I use Ettan or Roda Lacket snus to compliment the nic that KB provides.

6 Likes

Wilson’s Irish High Toast no. 22, all day every day. Often plain, sometimes flavoured with a tonquin bean or a hint of F&T Morocco or Seville.  

4 Likes