If you could only have one make of snuff for the rest of your life, what would it be ?

WoS Rose

WoS Crumbs of Comfort

6P Motia

6P Medicated No1

6P Chocolicious

Pinewood Ice

Poschl Original 

Begs the question why have I got so many others, and such fickle tastes.

4 Likes

Either SG Irish D or Toque Natural Toast for me, though Toque Ambrosia might be my pick if I could get my nose to stop leaking!

5 Likes

F and T High Dry Toast

4 Likes

Toque natural snuff

4 Likes

Easy! I would take any strong, plain, fairly dry and fairly fine snuff. Such as the NC Madras that I just bought 3 kilos of. It’s excellent as-is, and can really easily be modified into medicated and/or scented. Would this be ideal? No, but it would work.

Michael

4 Likes

Toque USA whiskey & honey

7 Likes

There are so many good ones out there but I’d have to say Toque USA Whiskey & Honey for me as well. 

7 Likes

Ohhh it is weird Difficult question like asking if you love more dad or mum or your son or doughter or which song do you prefer Maybe today I say Elmos reserve or black rappee or Bernard magic moments

6 Likes

That’s a really tough one. Toque USA Whiskey and Honey. There are other snuffs I may respect and savor more, but the W&H always does the trick. The scent never gets old, like the smell of a woman, or a cologne you really love. I always travel with mass quantities of the WH.

7 Likes

Only ever had HDT, WoS Irish 22, Samuel G Menthol, and WoS Bee M.  Of these WoS 22 is the one I’d miss the most, by a good margin.  I’m taking pinches from a tin I cracked over five years ago and I still enjoy it.

3 Likes

If price isnt a factor in this parallel universe I would take schmaltzlerfranzl. If I have to pay for it I would take spanish gem.

3 Likes

Creme de Figue, Thrice Brewed, Havana Toast, or St. James Parish.

4 Likes

It would have to be a pretty vile aroma’d snuff for me not to take whatever snuff is the only one available ever. And pragmatically, if it’s only one snuff that I can have for the rest of my life then I’d choose a moist, coarse and plain one. Because my nose will adjust to any aroma, it can always lose moisture and always be ground down. So there are still chances for variation of the only one make of snuff for the rest of my life. Maybe clove scented to help cover any potential body odor :wink:

8 Likes

the one I just got in the mail today. The Sambac jasmine on a smokey medium base. Damn that shit is good. 

3 Likes

Crumbs of Comfort

4 Likes

I could survive for a lifetime on Gawith’s Lavender or Molens Prins Regent. Alas, this is not to be.

3 Likes

I can’t decide between Toque Quit and Spanish Gem…

3 Likes

Probably a toast. Hdt or TNT. I guess. Wouldn’t be thrilled I’m this scenario…

2 Likes

This is a choice that I wouldn’t want to make, and that is why I have a very good supply of different snuff.

Yet if a choice had to be made, at the moment it would be SG Kendal Brown, but really there are a number of course snuffs that I like 

4 Likes

Hedges L260,   or  F&T Old Paris.

“for the rest of your life.”     reminds me of a very, very old joke.

A woman returned from the doctors and placed a  bottle of tablets on the table.  

She said to her husband " the doctor told me that I will be on them for the rest of my life."

He glanced at small bottle of tablets, and said “by the size of that bottle, he doesn’t expect you to live long.”

#-o

7 Likes