Alien Plant

small white and yellow buds looking like egg all puffed up like this after harvest

fake wasps (flies that look like wasp) loved the buds

1 Like

i did some more research smoking the leafs :stuck_out_tongue:

makes me very happy

1 Like

Is this plant common in your neighborhood/vicinity?

no i never seen this plant it only grew where i put the seeds

i kinda just sprinkled the bought tobacco seeds on the soil i was going for a lazy whatever grow

i grew some of the same seeds last year and it came out like tobacco

its definatly psychoactive kind of like opium and weed mixed

small amounts mixed with tobacco work

tastes like plastic and smoking too much is nauseating but a little sprinkled into tobacco is great

1 Like

the effect is like 20 mins of “oh god this feels great” then followed by a kinda wholesome good feeling

deminishes the need for nicotine like you dont feel like smoking

its makes it easy to get lost into daydreaming but you can snap out of it and behave just normal

music sounds great with it

2 Likes

The alien plant looks to me to be Marestail.

2 Likes

@cigargod that would be an interesting coincidence as the flowers are used to make a snuff that induces sneezing.

1 Like

@SunnyDay, I found both plants on my daily routes. The first one (‘‘alien rustica’’) is really abundant one, there are loads of them throughout Vilnius city and on the roadsides. Still, even elder acquaintances of mine don’t know its name. Obviously, it’s a feral weed, not a cultivar.

I noticed the second one (pokeweed) lying cut on the ground near the fence of some living house. I have read that the juice of pokeweed berries can be used as ink, so I explored them a bit, crushing one between my fingers. Indeed, a very nice magenta colour! However, this ink reportedly turns brown fast and is prone to fading.

alien3

Sorry for low-res.

3 Likes

This alien plant of yours fascinates me. You say it makes you feel wonderful and then sleepy?  Where can i get some?

it has an effect makes me sleepy but i dont know why this grew from my rustica seeds  [-( its a mystery

it only grew exatly where i spread the seeds i never seen it in the area before

nice info @volange

its glyphosate resistant

here is a nice picture growing from concrete along with some weed

@SunnyDay can I ask what part of the world you live in? Not to be nosy, but possibly help ID the alien weed.

@stilllearning germany

is that normal ? ole faithful going hard this year, the tree is older than me and got cut down at one point to stump but regrew from it :x it has holes and is almost hollow inside i dunno how it pulls that off

2 Likes

This topic should be redirected over to gardening thread… I see these same weeds I do believe in spring/summer in my neighbors 40. I can ask him what they are and report back. Was curious as to how invasive and asked him awhile back but can’t remember what he called it…

1 Like

Do know they are!

smoke it @nicmizer :slight_smile:

I will never… drink a good soda pot and I’m satisfied… Smoke in my lungs is definitely not my thing…

1 Like

vape it then and report back :stuck_out_tongue:

mixed with weed it kills me

im like half sleeping softly moaning when i smoke this

I dunno man, smoking random unidentified crap from the back yard sounds like a real good way to take a trip you don’t come home from.

4 Likes