Alien Plant

They must have liked that soil best!  :slight_smile:

Where did you get those seeds and did you directly sow them?  

~Darin

2 Likes

i sewed the seeds just sprinkling them ontop the soil
last year i had legit tobaccco out of same seeds

have a tendency to make grow plants strange around me

my apple tree idintifies as a grape vine with tiny apples but lots (been twice but a storm took half away)

3 Likes

“I sewed the seeds just sprinkling them on top the soil”

While that can work, it’s not always successful.  What happened was your tobacco seeds did not germinate and the weeds took over.  Tobacco seeds need to be germinated in a warm, moist place and usually not transplanted until they are around 6-8 weeks old.  Nice looking apples though!  :slight_smile:

~Darin

3 Likes

@SunnyDay, this weed looks familiar to me, but I don’t know it’s name.

Have you tried making snuff from your 2018 tobacco crop?

@Cobguy, some fast maturing and frost resistant rustica (and tobacco) varieties perform good as self-seeders even in far northern latitudes. I’ve succesfully grown baccy in that manner for some years at 55N. Leaving some flowering plants untopped does it. It even spreads like a weed, migrating to neighbouring gardens. It used to be grown like that in European regions with colder climate, Germany including (small scale growing for own needs only). If they like the soil, they are stayers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed, that is not tobacco sir!

2 Likes

@Volunge no just smoked it in my pipe had too much going on to proccess it further

was good though i also made filter cigarettes with it gave one to my dad he said too strong he could not smoke it

i harvested it and cut the plants a little above root level but they regrew and i harvested second time

2 Likes

@SunnyDay, smoke of pure rustica leaves can be almost suffocating, though it turns relatively lung-friendlier, mixed with crushed stems (that’s a common practice among Russian growers). Untopped plants contain less nicotine. Green varieties are stronger than yellow. Surely, one can simply cut it with any weak tobacco, too.

3 Likes

i smoked some of it

has kinda mind dulling sedating effect but need to investigate further could be placebo @-)

2 Likes

wait are you saying you smoked that weird alien plant? I hope not. That’s the kind of thing that could sometimes be really bad. Sorry I just hope you didn’t and at least found out a little bit about it before experimenting. 

3 Likes

i did smoke that plant yes

it kinda put me to sleep and it felt muscle relaxing

the sleep could have been induced by the cheeseburger and fries i had too though I-)

i have another unknown plant :

seems to be american pokeweed but with unusual leaf shape

1 Like

Phytolacca americana? Be careful. Whole plant is toxic and has mutagenic properties.

3 Likes

interesting

second year it grows there

i had a strange tree that grew from an empty unattended pot

but sadly threw it away because of paranoia which isnt hard to understand if you see it ;D

looked like it grafted itself with something with the stem above root split open and then it growing out

2 Likes

smoking that alien weed is really not bad in a mix with tobacco and cannabis, kinda enhances it 

definatly has an effect and so much flighty flower puff thinges on it i need to save the seeds of that

2 Likes

That last picture is a horse chestnut tree. Which looks nothing like Cannabis, excepting the fact that some Cannabis leafs have 5 leaflets per leaf.

1 Like

small white and yellow buds looking like egg all puffed up like this after harvest

fake wasps (flies that look like wasp) loved the buds

1 Like

i did some more research smoking the leafs :stuck_out_tongue:

makes me very happy

1 Like

Is this plant common in your neighborhood/vicinity?

no i never seen this plant it only grew where i put the seeds

i kinda just sprinkled the bought tobacco seeds on the soil i was going for a lazy whatever grow

i grew some of the same seeds last year and it came out like tobacco

its definatly psychoactive kind of like opium and weed mixed

small amounts mixed with tobacco work

tastes like plastic and smoking too much is nauseating but a little sprinkled into tobacco is great

1 Like

the effect is like 20 mins of “oh god this feels great” then followed by a kinda wholesome good feeling

deminishes the need for nicotine like you dont feel like smoking

its makes it easy to get lost into daydreaming but you can snap out of it and behave just normal

music sounds great with it

2 Likes

The alien plant looks to me to be Marestail.

2 Likes