What tin did you empty today?

10 g tub of Six Photo MG Madras. Will open another one tomorrow.

2 Likes

5g SD medicated. It was my third empty since starting snuff.

3 Likes

Toque Berwick Brown

3 Likes

The last tin of Cafe Noire. Trying to dig the SG Black Arabica now. It’s like going from beer to light beer, but it’s pretty good.

4 Likes

Another small tub of 6P MG Madras.

@sixphoto Vikas, I’d love to see this available in 30 g tins or 45 g tubs!

3 Likes

@volunge first of all thanks for your continued patronage .Much appreciated.

MG madras snuff is available in 100 g tins too if you like to buy a bigger tin.

As of now , we have our hands full with multiple brands in different packing sizes ranging from 6g to 15 kg drums so presently we do not intend to add any new sizes.

2 Likes

NTSU Black

4 Likes

A tub of stale Taxi Red.

@sixphoto I did order 100 g tin before the price went up (it used to be a round tenner with shipping). I’m really digging Madras, so 100 g buy makes a sense, but meanwhile I can afford only picking some small ones. Another great thing about this snuff - it stays fresh even in the smallest containers (it’s even not necessary to decant it), so no problem actually. By the way, how much grams of snuff are in those small MG Madras tubs?

5 Likes

WoS Raspberry. I only have had this once, and it was really great. True fruit flavor with menthol.

4 Likes

Toque Lavender

4 Likes

Toque Silver Dollar Coffee

1 Like

Buzz Bubblegum

1 Like

A small tub of MG Madras.

2 Likes

Toque USA Peach

2 Likes

Small WoS Irish No22 and SP100 tins

3 Likes

Large JHW M.E.D No99 tin

3 Likes

J&H Wilson’s Top Mill No.1 (tapbox)

3 Likes

WoS Wall (small)

3 Likes

Begum Green 30 g. Great refreshment, nose candy and all-day-long snuff!

3 Likes

Chaty Polskie - Tabaka Gory Swietokrzyskie Jodla z Mieta (Fir & Menthol snuff), another gift from @tobaccobob.

I enjoyed this one, light on menthol, smoky, with a very pronounced pinene scent. I suspect it’s a rebranded/relabeled Fichtennadel.

2 Likes