GBP 10.

1 Like

Dayum… you guys are finising eachothers

1 Like

Currency symbol to blame…

1 Like

Yes I will try and remember not to use pound signs in future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish they would ship to the states! I don’t understand why they don’t. I think they would sell a lot of snuff here.

1 Like

The reason they aren’t able to sell to the states is because the credit card companies in the UK prohibit tobacco related transactions from the US. From what I understand, if they get caught doing so the penalties are stiff(fines, loss of card processing, etc). Isle of Man is not part of the UK, so is not subject to the laws prohibiting US and other overseas sales of tobacco products… which is why we have the great blessing of Mr Snuff, Snuffstore, and so on.

WoS even has a little blurb hidden at the bottom of their page that states: “Due to credit card company rules we can only supply to the UK”

1 Like

Is snuff.me.uk not in UK?

1 Like

I understand Wilson’s reasoning but I never have had any problem ordering from Toque, and they are in the U.K. Or they could use WorldPay that I have used as well. I think if someone at Wilson’s decicded to sell to the states they could make it happen, but they just don’t want to go through the process. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when this offer expires? Can

1 Like

Cant see on the website

1 Like

@BillSykes I am in the UK and can still view this offer on sharrowmills.com It is under snuff promotions.

1 Like

Fantastic thanks payday on the 31st I hope it stays till then Love to have a little tin of Bordeaux or French Carotte in my pocket Or any of the others really :smiley:

3 Likes

On offer this month:

Apri, M, Santo Domingo - all sizes.

M Plus, S.M. Gold, S.M. 500 and Plain - small cartons for GBP 4 (low stock).

2 Likes

Singleton’s Super Cool now. Smoky and dark menthol, moister and coarser than most of WoS snuffs.

3 Likes

Not a monthly special, but two new snuffs in WoS range - Matador and Diplomat: https://sharrowmills.com/category/new-flavours

Both menthols…

5 Likes

Gold Label, French Carotte, S.M. and 12 assorted medium tins this month.

4 Likes

I wish they shipped to the US.

3 Likes

12 assorted medium tins for 12.50 right now!

4 Likes

Anybody tried their new Blonde snuff?

2 Likes