What is your main all day snuff ?

for me it’s a plain snuff and something rose. Doesn’t really matter the brand or style all that much. Why cause other snuffs either end up bothering my nose like menthols and a few others or the scent dies or gets tiresome. 

4 Likes

+1 on the daily variety but there’s almost always a coarse and moist natural in rotation.

6 Likes

Not my number one of all, but Toque USA Whiskey and Honey hits me like the first time every time. Makes a great all-dayer but do too much and it can dull your sense of smell substantially.

6 Likes

Right now its SG after glow. Not sure what itll be next week.

4 Likes

Crumbs of Comfort or High Dry Toast

4 Likes

6 Photo Cheeta Chhap Gul (as of late).

2 Likes

I have been tending to rotate day to day between Viking Blonde and McChrystal’s SP as the main go-to snuff. I really enjoy the rapid nic hit and Earl Grey backdrip on the SP, but also really love the initial burn from the Blonde. Sometimes I will do pinches of both at the same time. SD Raspberry and Toque Coke ride shotgun as well.

3 Likes

my main snuffs are 3 now in particular …

ntsu

kendal brown

gawith hoggarth sp.

i would be happy for rest of my life on just those.

4 Likes

SG Black Arabica for moist and Toque USA WH for dry

3 Likes

@eblip is that the KB Original or one of the others?

2 Likes

There is no such thing as main all-day snuff for me! I have so many snuffs that I need to enjoy what’s already on hand, so I’m usually working through different random selections each week. Generally they tend to be from UK

4 Likes

IHT 22 and Toque Whisky & Honey share that place for me.

5 Likes

@BillSykes…i have 3 kendal browns…that i use every day whichever takes my fancy .

kendal brown ----there is a chance this is kendal brown original.

kendal brown original

kendal brown special.

they are all very similar the special just seems a little bit zestier.

i cant get the basic kendal brown any more so its nearly run out, so i ll stick with kendal brown original as substitute.

but i like the burn and the hit off all the kendal browns so its on my daily rotation …half a day is on some form of kendal brown…top quality snuff that…and to think i hated it at first.

5 Likes

Toque Menthol, pretty much the only thing I use anymore.

4 Likes

@eblip thanks :slight_smile: Im going to order all 3 KBs I think and some Irish D and give them all a go My B&M doesnt stock any SG snuff so Ive never picked any up…until now! Or atleast soon…:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Toque Quit or Irish D. It’s almost always one or the other or both all day every day, with the occasional guest appearance of some good ol’ Navy plain.

5 Likes

Right now it is: WoS Tom Buck F&T Old Paris Bernard Gekachelter Virginie

5 Likes

I tend to either go for a WoS or Mcchrystal’s combination. For the majority of the day. Tom Buck and an occasional bit of Grand Cairo. Or Mcchrystal’s SP and O&G.

5 Likes

I go through phases where all I like are menthols. Then I’ll go to Kendal brown types, then Indian snuffs at night. Then when I resupply, whatever is newest and freshest.

3 Likes

Best Dark right now. Sometime after my next order gets here it will be lime toast again. After that, probably SP Extra. Then Tom Buck. Maybe a week long stint with Santo Domingo in the middle or so. I usually buy a large amount of one of these and use it, moving on to the next one as I run out. I really do not deviate from these much as all day snuffs…and usually I have one or two small tins of something I like or something I haven

3 Likes