Dholakia - a review of some of their range

@Gokul - Considering your fetish for Madras style snuffs, you would love the Sparrow, but the smokers blend may be a little mild for you. But it has good flavor. 

2 Likes

Anyone know or tried Begum green snuff?

1 Like

@Streethassle Dholakia has it own green snuff. It is nothing like the 6 Photo begum. They both hit the market around the same time. Dholakia Green has more of a medicated feel where Begum green is on the lines of a desert or after dinner snuff ; I get chocolate mint from it. Like Andes Candy.

2 Likes

Mr Snuff seemingly added some Dholakia snuffs on Friday (seen in new items) which are now showing sold out. Names included White Lion and Lion King. Anybody familiar with these?

1 Like

@SammyD13 Snuffstore still has them.

1 Like

@Manit_Joshi, please shed some light on Lion King, Majestic Elephant, Mighty Eagle and White Tiger. Snuffstore.co.uk descriptions only tell us each of them is “a strong, white snuff”, though you have mentioned previously they all are different flavours and ingredients.

Is it the same good old Dholakia White snuff, scented with different aromas? Which one of them is the least scented?

1 Like

Greetings! from Dholakia Tobacco

Please find below Description for New White snuff

Lion King has Strong Menthol Flavour

Majestic Elephant is the most love India Flavour mixture known as Betel Leaf mixed with Cardamom, menthol and clove.

Mighty Eagle has the best combination of mixed spices and Mint

White Tiger is mixed with Roasted Nut and Caramel

Best Regards

Manit Joshi

5 Likes

I really like the sound of white tiger…

1 Like

I would love to try these and others Manit. Let’s talk sometime.

1 Like

The new Dholakia White Tiger is described as a natural, non-mentholated Indian white. Has anybody had a chance to compare it to some others: Cheetah, White Elephant, Dholakia White? Does its name imply there could be a new rival for the high nicotine throne?

1 Like

@SammyD13 I have some coming

2 Likes

I ordered 50g of the White Tiger. First impression is that it is wonderful. It

1 Like

i like the white tiger. the way its described on mrsnuff is pretty spot on in my nose. i would add that its a little buttery, kind of like a madras. its only slightly sweet but savory. and of course its white, fine and dry but i think its easy to snuff

i have to warn you though that most people dont agree with my reviews  
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Peacock I agree. Its not overly sweet and it is easy to take. This is the first white I have tried so I was a bit worried, but its about as difficult as the SP snuffs I have tried. Just a nice caramel with a buttery roasted nuttiness for balance. I really enjoy it quite a bit.

1 Like

I like it. I just had to tell myself that it’s not flavored powdered coffee creamer in my nose.

1 Like

in my opinion, mighty eagle is the winner of these 4 new snuffs. my nose isn’t good enough to pick out exactly what spices are in it but it reminds me of hot apple cider or a spicy potpourri. keep in mind though that it is minty and not like a menthol snuff at all

none of these snuffs are like the whites we are used to (like white elephant, cheetah or even dholakia white). ive tried all 4 and i can say they will probably surprise you. i was for sure.

1 Like

The mighty eagle and majestic elephant are on my list to try. Is the mint in mighty eagle similar to the mint in super kailash?

1 Like

@Bowlcake The same here. I always hear of them. I just need to order them.

@Bowlcake i just dug out my super kailash. its old and dry though so i cant really say and im not very familiar with it either. from what i can tell is the mighty eagle is a more sweet mint

1 Like

@peacock I am definitely interested. Ill add it to my next order for sure.

1 Like