TOBACCO TOOTHPASTE / CREAMY SNUFF! Yay Or Nah?

I like it myself, has a clove like flavor, G’Day

3 Likes

Hmmm, a clove like flavour, sounds good for a toothpaste! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep, in India clove oil is said to be very effective to solve gum problems. 

And is a good flavouring agent too. 

4 Likes

Any new news on this @indiansnuffjnf?

1 Like

Dear,

Very soon will dispatch the samples and let you know. 

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello Snuff Lovers!

Our TOBACLE CREAMY SNUFF is now available at MS.

https://mrsnuff.com/tobacle-creamy-p-4192.html

Please check out and send us your feedback and reviews.

Thanks

2 Likes

Tried it, like it! I just want to know the shelf life after opening. Also, would it be best kept in the refrigerator?

3 Likes

Shelf life of Tobacle is long enough.
Just keep it in a cool place, not in the refrigerator though.

4 Likes

Great, thanks!

2 Likes

Someone mentioned that there should be a review of this posted. This will be revised and maybe relocated, so it will be brief. Dark brown and shiny or oily looking. A bit softer than the toothpaste I am used to. Flavors of sweet spices and maybe some aromatic root herbs. Also something a bit different that I cannot quite place, maybe neem? The flavors of sandalwood and clove are noticeable but mild. The sandalwood lingers a bit after rinsing out the mouth. Overall, the flavor is pleasant and clean. This is indeed potent. I would suggest trying roughly a quarter inch amount, at first anyways. A clean buzz as well. Overall recommended. Edit, I forgot to mention that this also has a mentholated quality to it.

3 Likes

@Mr_O, how do you use this wonder, simply rub into your gums? Have you actually tried it as a regular toothpaste?

1 Like

@volunge Yeah, I just spread it all the way in the gums from the back to the front to the back of the other side. Only on the bottom of the mouth. I leave it in the mouth for about 2 minutes. Spit and then rinse. That is how I do it anyways. I have not tried it with a toothbrush. More comfortable with the thought of applying it with a fingertip.

3 Likes

Thanks for the review @Mr_O

3 Likes

Next time Mr.Snuff has a free shipping deal I’m adding one of these to my order and try using it as toothpaste with a toothbrush.

4 Likes

I use it in the same manner as Mr_O. And thoroughly enjoy it

3 Likes

Happy to do it! Is nice stuff for sure! Next time I order I will probably grab a few tubes!

3 Likes

A 1/2 inch strip of Tobacle Creamy Snuff over the gums.   

4 Likes

Recently received a nice quantity of Tobacle, thanks to newbiesnuffer and indiansnuffjnf. It tastes refreshingly good. Different from any tobacco experience I’ve ever had. Black doesn’t go well on teeth so best had discreetly. I take it while showering. Mr_O  has described well the method of taking. Only, rinse gently. Afterwards swirl your tongue and swallow for that extra nic punch. It does rinse off well. I take it once every morning.

4 Likes

Does it mess up the gums like snus or dip? I’ve known about this tooth paste type snuff for a while but never tried it. Maybe next time I order I’ll try it.

2 Likes

It does not have the bite that I experience with dip or snus, if that is of any use to you. I just wanted to mention that I have been using this again for the last couple of days, and it still tastes like it did at first.

2 Likes