What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Currently geekin the heck out of divinity 2…I like to revisit these old classics.

1 Like

Whatever my bad hands allow me to play. Today it’s Steep and Rust, both Steam and PC.

1 Like

Insurgency Sandstorm but I only get a chance to play every couple weekends

Beat divinity 2 and the expansion, now going for Two worlds and/or Gothic 2.

1 Like

@Rogue I liked Gothic 2 quite a bit. It’s clunky all around by today’s standards but I liked it enough to get the first and third ones afterward

@ar47 same. I got the entire series.

1 Like

I’ve been really into Anthem.

So SnuffyT7 you’re saying don’t listen to the noise of the average gamer who complains online. :slight_smile: that is actually good advice

Warzone on the Iphone- more of a strategy than a video game. This game is tailor-made for anyone wanting to hone their strategic thinking- very engrossing and constructive.

1 Like

Been really enjoying Deus Ex Mankind Divided when I can sneak in an hour here and over the last few weeks

Replaying Ocarina of Time on the WiiU

3 Likes

@n9inchnails I’m jealous! I can’t find my N64 cartridge or I’d be playing that with the kids

1 Like

If you have a Wii or a WiiU you can download it from the eshop. Its not on the Switch eshop yet.

2 Likes

Red Dead 2 and man I hated the first one the second one is awesome. Even if I spend most of my in game time hunting animals and plants and just digging the landscape.

2 Likes

Rome Total War Counter Strike 1.6

4 Likes

The first Prinny game for the PSP, I’m shitting myself over the last boss but it’s fun anyway. It’s like a quirky game with anime tiddies and a high difficulty, like Megaman.

2 Likes

I’m playing through Eviternity, a mod for the original Doom. That’s my fix for now.

1 Like

Beat all campaigns as both sides with expansions for battlefield 1942. Took a trip down a nostalgic lane. Now playing battlefield 2.

1 Like

Links Awakening on the Switch

1 Like

Deus Ex Mankind Divided still, and loving it. 1440p and all the settings cranked to the max, it’s both fun And beautiful :slight_smile: it used to be that the cut scenes were the best graphics in a game, now they’re the worst!

1 Like