Custom 100% Rustica Toque USA Whiskey and Honey

I have a 50 gram bag of Whiskey and Honey, probably 5 years old. It’s still delicious and packed with nicotine-y goodness! And also have rustica fine and coarse from about the same time. They are still good and knock me on my ass with nicotine over load.

2 Likes

I would be interested in 25 grams if alkalis is added 

2 Likes

@Roderick ready to pay you when you’re ready to deliver! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too- in like Flint as a slightly over the hill American might say

4 Likes

Actually, that’d be in like Flynn :wink:

3 Likes

@Roderick you have my email sir and request for 40% of this batch!

2 Likes

@Roderick between @SammyD13 and me I know this batch is already 60% spoken for. Any concept of ETA?

2 Likes

^ if thats the case then the batch is at least 100% spoken for and he is making more than 500g

3 Likes

@n9inchnails awwww yeah! @Roderick where do we put our money sir?

2 Likes

I still have 50 grams of the W and H rustica from 5 years ago stashed in a drawer somewhere. It’s flavor has matured when I last had a pinch a few years ago.

2 Likes

Thanks @Roderick!

2 Likes

@SammyD13 and I have our order in! Roderick warned me that it’s very strong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ar47 we are in for danger then!

3 Likes

Mine is on the way :smiley:

3 Likes

@SammyD13 @n9inchnails our now as well is on its way!

2 Likes

Mine has arrived!

I’ve took a few pinches of it and it is damn good. I get a pretty strong W&H scent from it and it is finer grind than Rustica Fine, its as fine ground as a toast and I’m loving it :smiley:

3 Likes

@roderick You created a masterpiece with this Rustica Whiskey & Honey. I really love it…

2 Likes

@Roderick nice job! This will be my wake-up snuff and an all-dayer (except for 2 hours before bed). Boy is this strong!

4 Likes

I can’t wait till I have the scratch to make a custom order. Wish me luck.

3 Likes

Mine should be here, back from my master snuff bottling partner, this afternoon! Very excited. When the 300g arrived in the mail I bagged and tied off the huge sachet from Toque because our whole house smelt of W&H! :smiley:

2 Likes