Dream Snuff

We all have lists of our fave snuffs, top 5, 10, 25 etc. Sometimes when I have time on my hands I get to dreaming of my perfect snuff. It changes from time to time but here is my latest. I love WOS crumbs of comfort but also rate Toque USA spearmint. Right now I dream of toque USA spearmint on a coarser bass like the peach, little background note of menthol and a little rustica just to add a kick. Comments welcome colleagues.

A rustica-based snuff scented with Cannabis terpenes. Some existing snuffs would be my dream snuffs if they were more-heavily scented. Some that come to mind are Friar Ramon Pane, Creme de Figue, and Toque Ambrosia. When a scent is so wonderful and so unique, I am OK with it drowning out the tobacco scent. It is like aromatherapy.

3 Likes

Ok, excuse my ignorance but what is a terpenes

@GlasgowSnuff have you tried Poschl S Type?

Terps are what give cannbis specific smells, some citrus(yum) some sweet, some skunky

@SammyD13 never tried the type S but have tried the R an it was good. @Codyg140 thanks

Been thinking strong, dark air cured, lamina only. Coarse ish and pretty moist. Scented with real Corsican mint essential oil. Possibly with a little bit of primo peppermint eo.

1 Like

A tad coarser version of 6P MG Madras with reduced quantity of alkalizers. Same tobacco, same ingredients, same roasting, but coarser and containing by half less alkali.

@Mr_O Order tobacco leaves and make your own, it’s easy! If you have Corsican mint oil, just add 0.5-4.5% to your homemade or favourite dark plain. NTSU black, Babaton blue or Neftobak, if you like it coarse at the most. Or WoS Singleton’s, Bernard Kownoer, if more refined coarse fraction is prefered.

5 Likes

I don’t really have a dream snuff, as I don’t know in advance what I want. What I mean by that, is when I fancy a change, I will just rummage through to box of part used tins, and one will jump out at me. There are also several snuffs which are just perfect as far as I’m concerned. Ambrosia, Spanish Gem, Berwick Brown, Burgundy, Thyme and Lemon, SP Scotch, Kendal Brown, Old Paris, Santa Domingo, Mature Crumbled, Firedance, Celtic Talisman, Western Glory, Mild Lemon… so many snuffs that just hit the spot when I’m in the mood.

1 Like

@volunge I should experiment with that. For me part of the deal is that it seems nearly impossible for a consumer to find Corsican mint oil. I appreciate your input, though!

I have been dreaming of a new one and thinking how to blend it. It is based on after dinner mints like after eights in the uk. Dark sweet tobacco base possibly mildly chocolate with a nice cool mint. Lovely desert snuff?

3 Likes

I am snuffing my dream snuff right this moment.  Good old Toque Quit.  I can’t think of any way it could be better though it may be interesting in a little rougher grind.

5 Likes

ToqueUSA Whiskey and Honey in a medium grind, moist.

5 Likes

All the bases are covered imho. I can make my snuff dreams come true by placing a large order of my faves.

1 Like

I’m with Mr Hands up above.

I can’t imagine suddenly discovering something better than what I’ve already had.

1 Like

My dream snuff would be one made from dark Jamaican hot grabba leaf.

3 Likes

I may be making my dream snuff right now. I can’t think of a better mix than fresh toque quit with Spanish Gem.mmmmmmmm

I saw my last post claimng toque quit was my dream snuff…but that was before i discovered Spanish Gem…together, i imagine they would be like sex for the nose…

3 Likes