I'm Back!!!!

I’ve put in an order at Mr.Snuff for a small array of herbal/non-tobacco snuffs and boy has my nose been itching for them. Ive desperately missed snuff taking, especially how it opens then sinuses and helps keep the nasal cavity nice and moist. My nose has not been the same since i put aside the hobby about 3 years ago.

I’ve also ordered some bulk pure rag cotton hanks for keeping things clean with some nice many patterns to get away from bland polyester bandanas that used to make my nose a bit sore. and i ordered at least one metal bullet ( not Poshi since i think its a bit too high priced).For the time being at least I wont be having any tobacco but there [lenty of non tobacco nasal snuffs to ke my nose happy.  

Welcome back!  :slight_smile:

Why the 3 year hiatus, if I may ask?

2 Likes

Welcome back

1 Like

Welcome back!

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seemed like a good place to say hey everybody. Have a good day or night folks!

2 Likes

Hey @Mr_O!

2 Likes

Hey SammyD13!

2 Likes

Welcome to the party @Mr_O , have a pinch with us!

1 Like

Thanks! Thinking some Fugazi or Thors Hammer!

2 Likes

I left because i wasnt aware of non tobacco snuffs. My Favorites are Shneeberg, which is my favorite mentholated sugar snuff. Followed by Dholakia Chocolate and Pan Masala as well as  Thai Yellow. and Bernard Tiger  Gurana and Cherry Snuffs. 

The ones closed to tobacco for me are  the Pan Masala, Chocolate and the Thai Yellow.  Anyone know a snuff reminiscent of tobacco that can give me a break from menthol? 

@RCastle, this one is interesting: http://kloster-manufactur.de/epages/69494f6d-4667-4515-96a1-b0088c746314.sf/de\_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/69494f6d-4667-4515-96a1-b0088c746314/Products/30201

“Purgatory” herbal snuff, made by monks of St. Severin abbey in Kaufbeuren, Germany. “Made in heaven, burns like hell!” :slight_smile:

Automatic translation of the description: “This mixture of ground herbs is almost snuff without tobacco. You pull it up your nose for a moment, so you snuff it like snuff. But pull up only briefly, because it is not a “Schmalzler”, but only herbal powder, it should not get into the pharynx, but spread only in the nasal cavities. Use something more economical than snuff. Made of pure natural ingredients. Content: 5 g.
Made by the monks of St. Severin Abbey by hand. Our products are not medicines, they are cleaning and care products. Our products are pure natural products, without preservatives. Our products last at least 2 years from production date (best before date is printed).”

Cost-wise better deal (30 ml jar): https://www.kleine-abtei.de/abtei-severin-leinauer-fegefeuer-kraeuter-schnupfpulver-ohne-tabak/a-333/

“Herbs - snuff powder without tobacco, from the ecumenical Cistercian abbey of St. Severin in Kaufbeuren.
Contains 13 different herbs, including chamomile and evaporated salt, but no nicotine-containing tobacco.
The name speaks for itself: a hearty pinch with a refreshing and cleansing effect, also good to use with a blocked nose. Recommended for the care and preservation of the nose and sinuses. An economical use is recommended.”

More detailed description (in German): https://www.snuffstore.de/tabakfrei/marken/abtei-st.-severin/abtei-st.-severin-fegefeuer-tabakfrei

For reviews, click “Bewertungen”.