Old Mill Snuff For Sale

Whoever bought it- enjoy!!

3 Likes

Thank you @skydog!

IMG_5426

4 Likes

Glad it made it there safe and found a good home!

2 Likes

Enjoy that Perfecto Willy. I’m down to my last few pinches. My Suzette was exhausted long ago :wink:

1 Like

Congrats Will. Enjoy the memory of Chef Daniel. What field are you in?

those who got them, enjoy. Willy, if I ever make my way down to my parents house, I’ll have to meet up with you on the way. I’ll bring some old mill to sample if I can sample the Acadia and Evangeline.

@Psicko, it would be great to meet up. In the meantime, shall we do some trading?

Got my piece of the pie (or one bite) of the snuff of the God’s. Thanks @skydog

1 Like

I have 8 of the small Old Mill snuffs that I am trying to sell/or trade but I cannot remember what I paid for them in 2016. Does anyone remember what Chef sold the small jars for? I think they are 15 gram (amber) jars. Were the toasts higher priced or were they all the same price by volume?

I have the same issue with trying to sell/or trade some De Kralingse snuffs that were sold in the brown, rectangle, plastic tins. Does anyone remember what those sold for?

Thanks for your help.

@phil22, checked my snuffstore.co.uk order history. Back in 2017 (spring) De Kralingse Latakia AO 1860 30 g (i. e. the brown plastic box) was sold for GBP 3.20, FCV 250 17.5 g - GBP 2.01.

That’s USD 4.20 and 2.65 respectively.

Thank you volunge for that info. 

If anyone wants to trade for or purchase some Old Mill or De Kralingse snuffs, please send me a PM or email me at edpendergrass22@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Ya know, @Phil22 if you were out of trading snuff, you could at least have said so, rather than just not responding anymore.

1 Like

Hi Epitango, I don’t understand your comment as I have plenty of trading snuff and I have responded to all messages.

1 Like

I swear I sent 2 messages that got no replies. Anyway, I am quite interested in the toasts. Truly. How would I pay, though, and at what price?

1 Like

Epitango, please send me an email to edpendergrass22@gmail.com and we will work out something. Thanks

I  swear I sent one. I’ll have to dig it up.

@phil22 - My mistake. I sent it to e, rather than ed, pendergrass22. Oops. :wink:

No worries. I often do that. I responded to your email.

Mine are all sold now. Thanks