JNF snuffs

Thank you, everyone, great to hear your reviews, we will take care of the smell in the tins.

We hope you guys enjoy all our snuffs.

Love to hear more reviews and feedbacks.

4 Likes

Hello Snuffers!

Greetings from India!

A very Happy New Year to all.

Some of our new snuffs are now available at MS.

The Creamy snuff is also available now at MS.

MUST TRY!  

Happy Sniffing!

Thanks 

1 Like

Hey @indiansnuffjnf thanks for the heads up Which is the Creamy snuff? And is it appropriate for nasal use or only oral?

Hey @ar47

Tobacle Creamy Snuff.
Only ORAL use.

Thanks 

Tobacle Creamy Snuff Tube 50gms

1 Like

That’s really neat packaging. I like the tobacco leaf artwork

2 Likes

Curious about JNF Red Label Black snuff. Has anyone tried it?

Janta Red Label Black was the 1st snuff i tried from my recent Mr. SNUFF order. It is (of course) black in color and fairly moist, similar consistancy to most 6 Photo snuffs. It has a incense vibe but will havw to use it more to be able to better evaluate. The Janta snuff i really like is the Punjabi. Just took a few pinches about 10min ago and the scent is still going strong. Not exactly sure what the scent notes are but i detect a rose sandalwood kind of “Indian” scent that is not heavy on the floral and is a very nice blend. This one is a “sleeper” as i did not expect to like this one as much as i do. The tin is a generous 20g that makes it easy to grab a pinch and has a metal lid of decent quality. Would recommend this one to anyone interested in something a bit different, the Indian snuffs have become my favorite of the ones i have tried so far and have been using them on a daily basis. Good variety for a good price makes it hard to go wrong IMO.

5 Likes

Forgot to mention the grind on the Punjabi is fairly fine but no issues with it shooting down the back of throat (like with Sparrow Cool) making this a good choice for beginners and could see this being a “gateway” into the more fnie grind snuffs.

3 Likes

Just got some Punjabi Janta, agree with Mr Brownnose, well worth a try.

2 Likes

I’ve tried the Red Label Janta and like it a lot. Similar to 6p Anarkali. Black fine, incense type smell with a dash of menthol. Can’t wait to try the others next order from MS.

2 Likes

Janta White Horse White snuff is very similar to dholakia white! Good nicotine and no special added scent.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried their herbal snuff ‘Crystal’?

2 Likes

I like the Punjabi with the turban guy on the label. It’s brown, fluffy and oiled. Fine grind and the scent is rather subtle for an Indian snuff. I find it very good and a 40 gram tin gets used up pretty fast. I’ve also tried and liked the black snuff by Janta. Haven’t tried the white or the non tobacco yet. A nice addition to my regular Indian snuffs.

3 Likes

@bolbam420 I just try the Janta Crystal. It is a completely white very fine powder with a elegant sweet “Mentos” candy smell and a very moderate menthol on. I like,  its different from what we know. 

IMG_20200328_132234_resized_20200328_012448437

1 Like

I tried Janta Red Label Black. I got a 40g tub and it is still  full. I literally only had 4 pinches and i have the tub for like 3 months.

It is a good snuff in nicotine and menthol ! i also like the grind and the black colour.

The part that i personally dont like is the scent which i cant enjoy.

I ve read people call it an insence type of smell.

To me it smell exactly like a Christian church.

I think i am gonna literally use my next pinch of it at Easter to feel more religious lol. :-P 

Maybe it is a good snuff for meditation or for praying but i dont know as i dont use snuff for spiritual purposes.

Janta Dragon Madras is super strong and with a great tobacco aroma. Its one of the best snuffs imo. Top snuff.

Janta White Horse White is an awesome white snuff very natural almost nutty flavor and a noticable nicotine kick.

I want to try Janta White Horse Gul next as i ve read has a more tobaccoey aroma.

I am gonna use them guls nasally (planning to get white horse and cheeta gul for my next order).

I would love to see a Plain Black snuff from Janta.

Like the Red Label Black but without the insence/ church scent and without the menthol.

Or at least a Plain Black with some menthol but no other scent at all.

Janta is a great brand for sure!

4 Likes

Hello ALLex 
Thank you for such a nice review of our products, we will surely keep in mind about perfumes in Red Label Black.

If you like our WHW, you will also probably like our White Horse Gul. Must give pinch! 

All the feedbacks are valuable to us.

3 Likes

@indiansnuffjnf 

I like WHW a lot! Is it toasted? I cant figure if it is a toast or a natural.

I will definitely try the White Horse Gul !

3 Likes

WHW is natural while White Horse Gul is a mixture of toast and natural both.

3 Likes

@indiansnuffjnf  Thank you for the info!

3 Likes

I’ll go ahead and ask a dumb question- how do you use creamy tobacco?

2 Likes