What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

For health reasons, I think it would be best if I avoided rustica. Is there a list anywhere of which snuff’s contain rustica?

1 Like

@Notalynn if you avoid Toque USA W&H, Toque Rustica ( :wink: ) and Thuc Lao, Indian Whites, and the SWS blends that contain rustica (they’re clearly defined in their descriptions) I think you’re safe.

2 Likes

@ar47 Thanks! 

1 Like

@Notalynn, steer clear of Neffa Ifrikia and Neffa Green snuffs (pure rustica).

As stated by the manufacturer, 6 Photo Super Kailash “is a mixture of the very best sun cured Rustica tobacco along with a tasty blend of aromatic Himalayan Herbs”.

1 Like

@volunge  Noooooo, I love Super Kailash! 

Actually, it will probably be okay because I never use that more than once or twice a day anyway. Sadly, most of the snuffs I love aren’t as beloved by my nose and have to be used in moderation.

1 Like

@volunge so That’s why I enjoy the Neffas so much! <:-P

2 Likes

Toque Ambrosia contains some rustica, too. That’s the end of the list, I think.

Sorry about Super Kailash…

2 Likes

I really wish i’d known Rustica was more dangerous. Just received my 50g bag of toque rustica yesterday. It burns like hell but the nic hit isnt as whopping as I imagined. The whole reason I started snuffing was to try and get away from cigs and copenhagen

1 Like

@anewamericansnuffer, you can try mixing some rustica with Taxi Red. Let the mix sit overnight for best result. But try that Taxi thing pure first. It’s nice and not lacking N on it’s own. Huge pinches and vigorous snorting works best with South African snuffs.

2 Likes

@anewamericansnuffer possibly your nicotine tolerance is still high? I found that with snuff, no matter how strong the snuff is, I will not really feel the nic or get a buzz sometimes, so to speak. Feeling the nic hit you is a relative thing. I take snuff dozens of times a day, so the nic blood levels do not have a chance to dip that low. To really feel an instant nic hit, that level has to shoot from the lower range to the higher range rather quickly. To consistently feel a buzz each time you snuff, you might have to first quit all other forms of tobacco (which are stronger than snuff) and even perhaps snuff less frequently so the nic blood levels have a chance to get low.

3 Likes

@volunge Thats exactly what I did. I loved the 25g red taxi and read in an earlier post to mix it with rustica to “alkalize” or whatever. soo I should end up with you mighty strong snuff

1 Like

@sammyD13 Absolute agree with you. the hard part is slowing down or quitting when u have a pretty big supply. that SWS st. james perique just keeps callin my namee

1 Like

@SammyD13 I concur with your tolerance observation. I stopped smoking tobacco several years ago,

did the vape thing for a couple years ( always got the strongest  N juice I could), and was using copenhagen

as a filler up to I restarted snuffing.  I enjoy snuff for the different flavors and aroma therapy but vitamin N is a

vital part of the experience. I guess I’ve been a nicotine addict for most of my adult life and am pleased to be

using snuff as taking smoke or vape into my lungs is no longer viable for me. But as it’s been previously mentioned every one is different.

2 Likes

6 Photo M.G Madras

2 Likes

Oh yes, it’s 6 Photo M.G Madras for me as well. I find 6P Cheeta Chhap Gul very potent, too.

1 Like

D White. It is too much. Most Indian snuffs give me too much vitamin N so I generally stay away from them. The coarse Kendals are strong and so is Santo Domingo but I can handle them okay.

3 Likes

White Elephant is probably the strongest I’ve tried. I remember once not having it all day and then taking it a massive pinch and having to go to one knee because of the rush. 

4 Likes

Taxi Red or Honey Bee for me.

3 Likes

6P MG Madras has an instant rush but it goes almost as fast as it comes. Only SWS St James Parish gives, and gives reliably, that tingly shiver up my spine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think Bernard Gekachelter Virginie has been mentioned yet, and I put it on par with Toque W&H USA, White Elephant, Taxi and NTSU for nicotine strength.

2 Likes